Started by eor123, May 01, 2010, 04:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

68 hrs, 39%
5081 kills
1103 headshots  ;D

1358 Elite killed
751 military vehicles destroyed  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I'd like to know if what I'm doing is what everyone else does, killing govmen, or if I'm a little more trigger-happy than you guys.

Now 90 hours and 7,750 kills :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

you've definitely killed more govmen per hour than I have.  I honestly have tried to avoid it most of the time - strangely enough.  I really liked the missions and clearing out locations - and of course taking out govmen in those.  But getting from place to place I try to avoid confrontations.  It's such a joy to be able to do that (couldn't really in FC2) that I like a nice long drive or flight that doesn't involve combat  :)
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

I see :) I tried that too, but when I find a new location, I usually end up clearing it out at least partially, and that usually at some point involves govmen action. If not, I make them participate ;) So once the shenanigans and skirmishes have started, I can't bring myself to stop them and escape, instead I cause so much trouble they send in elite govmen but I see it through, until I am something between exhausted and bored  ;D Even on my speedboat I enjoy taking out patrol boats every other moment  ;D When I walk or drive peacefully around, I notice some govmen shooting at faction members so I help them out... there is always trouble  ;D

94:55 hrs
48.76%
34 achievements unlocked
30 faction missions
242 locations discovered
121 completed
8066 killed
2419 elite killed
1256 military vehicles destroyed
34 colonels assassinated
1374 sabotages completed

:)

Art Blade

105 hrs
53%
37 achievements unlocked
34 faction missions
307 locations discovered
144 completed
9336 killed
2860 elite killed
1487 military vehicles destroyed
39 colonels assassinated
1565 sabotages completed

Incredible, 105 hours and only half of the game finished. At least the fights are always fun and extensive  ;D

PZ

On a per-hour basis, JC2 certainly is a good entertainment investment.   :-X

Art Blade

I dare say "on a per-minute basis, too" because: Now 129.5 hours game play and 12,894 kills = almost 100 per hour. That means an average of 1,67 kills per minute. I also account for 2,248 destroyed military vehicles, so around every three or four minutes one wrecked govman ride  ;D Apparently I'm on a constant rampage ;D :-X

just completed 60% -- man, this game is massive :)

334/168 locations discovered/completed... takes ages to do them all!
99 of 104 vehicles driven (469 km on the ground) - damn, where are those last 5? :)

Oh, nearly forgot: 45 colonels assassinated. That was fun :)

I love this game  :-X

PZ

I need to check my stats - did not know that the vehicle types was one of the statistics recorded.

Art Blade

I found one more boat, now 100/104

142 hours in game, 64.5% completion.
Finally all locations discovered, 180+ completed.
Around 1.5 million chaos
7m total earnings, 5.5m cash.
14,400+ kills ,
2,500+ military vehicles destroyed
2,150 sabotages
46 colonels assassinated

Art Blade

Oh dear  :D Some of the missing vehicles are just plain and simple agency vehicles to be ordered from your black market dealer  ;D Just found that out when I decided to test one of those cars.

PZ

Man, the fun never ends in this game.  Very impressive for this level of entertainment value.  I recall doing a couple linear war games that lasted only a couple of days of casual play - my comment to myself was "that's it???".  The game was Call of Duty World at War.  I enjoyed the game quite a bit despite the linear nature, but it sure did end quickly.

Art Blade

This game is massive. Today I finished the last faction mission there was (49) and now all that's left is what, collect items and complete settlements (which basically means "collect items"). Well, of course, it also means "destroy government stuff" such as pipelines, silos, radar dishes etc. However, it took me 154 hours so far just to get where I am, to 68% completeness. And, by the way, until now I killed like 15,700+ government fanatics who thought they could grind me  ;D

Art Blade

Quote from: eor123 on May 05, 2010, 10:55:04 AM
150 hours of gameplay
85% complete

When I compare your stats with my current game (time is about the same, 154 hours here) I can see how determined you played  :-X :) I'm nowhere near what you accomplished in that amount of time, but I did enjoy every minute  ;D

Art Blade

1,484 m parachute climbing, my new record  :)

PZ

With thrusters, I presume?

Art Blade

no, vanilla (never had got any DLC apart from ice cream truck)

fragger

Art Blade

haha, good point.. not really smart to talk about a "vanilla game" and mention an ice cream truck in the same sentence  ;D

PZ

Art Blade

Oh man, it takes ages to get this game over with  ;D

176 hours, 76% completion.
244 locations completed (out of all those 369 discovered)
total kills 18,319 ;)
perfect kill combo 1,389  ;D
headshots 2,268
sabotages completed 2,802
military vehicles destroyed 3,202
colonels killed 49

And some fun stuff:

Low flyer record 105 seconds
highest base jump 1,031 metres
highest parachute climb 1,484 metres (no DLC for the chute)
kilometres driven: 849
Unique vehicles driven 103 (out of 104, last one is missing in the game)
stunt driver points 538

This game is massive :)

PZ

There is so much to do, I doubt that I'll ever complete the game in it's entirely.  I didn't even have the patience to complete FC2 completely, and JC2 is much larger, with much more to accomplish.

Art Blade

FC2 was relatively easy to complete apart from collecting all diamonds, did it a couple of times without all diamonds, and once I collected them all. JC2 however has got so many items to collect, say 300, and 369 locations to find and complete... now I'm at it for almost 185 hours and 78% completion. At least I haven't got a time limit  ;D

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on June 20, 2010, 04:04:59 PM
... JC2 however has got so many items to collect, say 300, and 369 locations to find and complete... now I'm at it for almost 185 hours and 78% completion. At least I haven't got a time limit  ;D
This is what I like about the massive games - I'll probably give up on the game (in a very satisfied way) well before I complete each and every task.  In FC2, I was left longing for more to do despite the fact that I had plenty of diamonds to collect - I just couldn't get into diamond collecting.

Art Blade

I only did it once, all diamonds, because some people claimed it was so difficult to get certain gems, and I wanted to know if I could do it myself. Else, I couldn't be bothered, either  ;D

JC2 is way, way bigger, too. You can drive around endlessly and I seriously doubt you'd ever come up with your favourite phrase of FC2, "from your description I know exactly where..."  ;D

deadman1

Quote from: Art Blade on June 21, 2010, 12:50:47 PM
"from your description I know exactly where..."  ;D

In JC2 it will rather be "Can I have coordinates for that place please?"  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳