A must for an urban commando

Started by mandru, July 24, 2014, 06:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

??? That's impressive, sounds no louder an air rifle! Somewhat harder-hitting though, I'd imagine... :-()

Binnatics

I find it a bit suspicious that there's no bullets coming out, only shells ????

Besides that, impressing indeed :-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mandru

- mandru

Binnatics

Thank you Mandru, that washes away the doubts. Incredible weapon. Dangerous, in fact ???
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mandru

Even this last vid was shot at a bad angle.  It was more focused on the shooter than the effect down range.  :knockout

If you want to sell a product you have have to show the Swiffer dust mop cleaning the floor and not the fact that Fred Astaire could dance around the kitchen with it.  :D
- mandru

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

mandru

Yesterday I caught a news spot on TV that interviewed the inventor/creator of this suppressor.  It turns out that the guy's son is hearing impaired and while the father wanted to share his love of shotgun hunting sports with his son he didn't want his son's hearing damaged any further from the noise that goes along with shooting.
- mandru

fragger

There's some kind of irony there somewhere...

Art Blade

hunting with a military grade high speed shotgun while unable to hear the environment.. I wonder what type of prey they're looking for. "Rolling stones?"

fragger

After being kept awake until about 2:00am by a pack of noisy drunken yobs in the house across the street last night, I may have a use for such a weapon >:D

Art Blade

also, have molotovs prepared.  :-()

PZ

fragger

Tags:
🡱 🡳