I'm stuck...

Started by PZ, June 19, 2010, 02:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I'm trying to complete a stranger task and need to find 5 beaver furs.  The journal tells me that they are typically near rivers up north, but I've been scouring the banks and have come up with nothing - any tips?

tehsam016

Here's a little map i found that should be of use..
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

batdog

Took me a while to find them as well.

Head out of Blackwater, north up to the riverbank, then keep going slowly westwards along the river until you hit the bend. You tend to find them in groups of three or four. I found one group at the bend of the river and another halfway between Blackwater and the bend. If you don't see anything, head back along the river towards Blackwater. If you don't find anything straight away, try at different times of the day. However, watch out for a couple of cougars along there!

KingRat

Quote from: batdog on June 19, 2010, 03:23:42 PM
Took me a while to find them as well.

Head out of Blackwater, north up to the riverbank, then keep going slowly westwards along the river until you hit the bend. You tend to find them in groups of three or four. I found one group at the bend of the river and another halfway between Blackwater and the bend. If you don't see anything, head back along the river towards Blackwater. If you don't find anything straight away, try at different times of the day. However, watch out for a couple of cougars along there!

Yep, between the RR tracks and the river they spawn all over the place...

PZ

Thanks guys - just what I needed.

Great map, tehsam016 - one question though - isn't Gordo a boar rather than a bear?

tehsam016

Yeah Gordo is indeed a boar, i just noticed the map had it wrong (sorry :P).

*EDIT* Just fixed/resubmitted it :P.

Art Blade

:-X now you could delete my line stating that I edited your post.. since you kept the smaller size  ;) (he did that)  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: tehsam016 on June 20, 2010, 09:19:26 AM
Yeah Gordo is indeed a boar, i just noticed the map had it wrong (sorry :P).
Apologies not needed, nor expected - we all miss a detail once in a while, and all of us at OWG know our membership contributes with the best of intentions.  I'm just glad that you found a map that helps our gamers  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳