Infinite ammo in both FC2 and FC3 WITHOUT cheats.

Started by OWGKID, January 07, 2015, 03:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

Are you going to this in Far Cry 3? The value should be found in the IronSight section of the weapon files. I'm busy rigging up our LAN party right now :-D, but I can help you later ;)
LEGACY

nexor

Hope to do it in FC2 GKID, my brain's to round to even try modding FC3    :-( :D

OWGKID

In FC2, the fIronSightFOV is a hash value so you should download Wobatt's hash decoding tool for Far Cry 2. http://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=189

One thing to note: The ironsight fov value must be from 0.20-1.309. Going below or above those values causes graphical errors (black screen when aiming and extreme FOV.
LEGACY

nexor

Thanks GKID, will give it a go and report back +1

Knightmare

Quote from: nexor on October 02, 2015, 01:13:07 AM
Looks good GKID, thanks
Just one thing though, mind telling me where to find "fIronSightNearFOVdegrees"
I looked in all the weapons folders and can't find it, thanks  :D
Nexor: The XML files for the weapons under entitylibrary\Weaponproperties\FC3.  First you need to convert worlds\fc3_main\generated\entitylibrary.fcb to XML using Gibbed's tools, and then dig into the file structure it writes.

The settings for the sniper rifles are in SVD.xml, R700.xml, R700.R700_Predator.xml, M93.xml, and M93.AMR.xml.

OWGKID

Knightmare, Nexor wanted to do this in FC2, not FC3 ;)

Spoiler
<value name="fIronsightFOV" hash="FB4ADD00" type="Float">0.2</value> <!-- type="BinHex" value="CDCC4C3E" -->
@nexor, here is the string you are looking for in FC2. This is the zoom FOV value for the AS50.
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳