Grand Theft Auto Online: Be My Valentine

Started by OWGKID, February 10, 2016, 11:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

New Valentine themed DLC for GTA Online released today :-D

New clothing has been added along with a new version of the Roosevelt, the Roosevelt Valor and several new clothing items have also been added for both males and females at clothing stores across town - including new Suits, Vests, Dresses, Bustiers, Boxer Shorts, Stockings and more.

Another Adversary mode called "Till death do us apart" is also coming on Friday :)
LEGACY

Binnatics

And.... last but not least.... THE TOMMYGUN!!!!!! :) :) :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[smg id=8579 type=preview align=center caption="Valentine"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

[smg id=8580 type=preview align=center caption="The Tommygun"]
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Fun: hanging from the car with a tommy gun performing a drive-by shooting. Like in those Chicago mob films  :)
[smg id=8581 type=preview align=center caption="hanging from the car"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

The Tommy gun is basically the Gusenberg Sweeper (which has been available for a looooong time) unless R* removed it from the gun stores before the update  8-X
LEGACY

Art Blade

it is the Gusenberg Sweeper and indeed the update brought it back.

OWGKID

I haven't checked Ammunation for a while in Online so I think I didn't noticed it disappeared from the stores  :D ????
LEGACY

Binnatics

It has never been there for me, nor for other PC players unless they played the game in xbox or PS3 before. I don't know if it was available to all players from the earlier console release, but it was introduced on the first Valentines Massacre special event.

For me, it's brand new... finally :-D

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

[smg id=8692 type=preview align=center caption="Armour is for pussies"]

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳