Welcome to the complaint department

Started by PZ, August 05, 2012, 02:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Art Blade

gawd damnit, I have nothing to complain about!  >:((
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Your complaints departments sucks, where's the freakin tissues????  >:D
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

fragger

A complaint department? What the bloody hell do we need that for? Man, I really hate it when people imply that I'm a whinger...

nexor

Spoiler
[smg id=4613 type=av]
Com.....plains  Department ?????

Art Blade

Spoiler
that would have been the com..planes department
^-^
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

\:/

I've always wanted to use this emoticon  >:D

|-))

Art Blade

I'm just glad you haven't wanted to make it your new avatar  :-D

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Art Blade

nexor

Quote from: mandru  on August 07, 2012, 07:12:35 PM
We can do that?  >:D

Yep we can do that, just right click on the avatar then save picture as.....to where ever you want to on your pc, then you can load it as your avatar, done.......... :-D

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

mmosu

I still can't see anyone elses avatars - been that way since the last big update.

Hey, that's the first legit complaint for the complaint department  :-D

Fiach

Quote from: mmosu on August 10, 2012, 09:35:39 AM
I still can't see anyone elses avatars - been that way since the last big update.

Hey, that's the first legit complaint for the complaint department  :-D

Same here and also, I deleted my sig picture, then re-uploaded it and now its stretched.

PZ

Not sure what the problem is - just as a test I logged in as a senior member and can see all the avatars.  Hate these kinds of problems where it only affects select members :D

Art Blade

fragger

I can see the avatars OK, but Fiach's sig picture appears stretched to me too.

Art Blade

PZ

???? I don't know how you managed to do it Fiach, but you had set image dimensions when you added it to your signature line.  I removed them and now your signature image looks normal.

Fiach

Weird, I didnt do it on purpose or wittingly afaik, thanks for sorting it out PZ :)

PZ

Glad to help, Fiach  ;)

Still haven't figured out anything with the avatars that don't display for some of you gents  :D

Art Blade

got a new avatar there yourself, PZ.. Your fave car?  :)

PZ

Well, I was becoming bored of my current one so I was due for a change.

I let my youngest drive it the other day and he wanted a pic of him driving, and after I saw it, seemed like a good one for an avatar.  ;)

...yeah, my fav car - the thing is like a rocket; much faster than my wife's car even though hers is more rare.

Art Blade

have you got a nitrous oxide injection system on board?  >:D

Tags:
🡱 🡳