[smg id=213]

[smg id=211]

[smg id=209]

[smg id=208]

[smg id=207]

[smg id=206]

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Very cool - I assume that you can fly the helicopters?

Art Blade

nice... are there any hang gliders?  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Quote from: PZ on April 28, 2009, 10:02:06 PM
Very cool - I assume that you can fly the helicopters?

You bet..
You can take the pilot seat and call a gunner or take the gunner seat and issue orders to the pilot. Same goes to any vehicle.
While playing on the ground, you can call airstrikes when you think its safe and laser point the targets ;D
Handling and guns should be as real as possible in a war sim!!!!!

RedRaven

hang gliders !!!!!!
are you well ? Lol
cant wait to get control of a BIG tank and play squash !
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

lol dkm58. You may be delighted I didn't ask for inline skates  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

they would be kinda groovy.....
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Quote from: Art Blade on May 02, 2009, 11:26:35 PM
lol dkm58. You may be delighted I didn't ask for inline skates  ;D

Hah... a rolling-human-torch going downhill setting the island on fire... that would be a truly secret weapon enemies aren't cexpecting to deal with  ;D

Art Blade

LMAO  :-X

a rolling-human-torch going downhill setting the island on fire, randomly shouting "WE DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS, AHAHAHAHAHAHA"

JRD

... and two more vehicles I just found over the net...

[smg id=538]

[smg id=539]

spaceboy

looks like there's room for a whole crew in that jeep. I wonder if they'll "animate" that with everyone sitting so nicely in their seats.  It's funny on Battlefield Bad Co. the small jeeps could carry 5 I think with the last one or two soldiers hanging on off the back of it.  It looked cool heading into battle - until a tank shell took out the lot of us!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

indeed, fully packed vehicles are shell magnets  ;D

Kokopelli

Hopefully this is not an unnecessary bump, seeing as I've been anxiously waiting for this game since I played the first one.

The vehicles look amazing - if they keep to what made the first one phenomenal, then this will be a top notch game.

-dkm58

Running over things with the tank in the first one was fun.  Even funnier, use the editor to set a mission with tanks on a patrol.  Set up a present on the road and wait for the lead tank to roll over, and boom!  The funny part came with the chaos, when all of their buddies arrived and started searching the place.  If you were really good, you moved in unnoticed, and planted another present by another tank.   ;D

spaceboy

Quote from: Kokopelli on May 16, 2009, 06:05:29 PM
Set up a present on the road and wait for the lead tank to roll over, and boom!  The funny part came with the chaos, when all of their buddies arrived and started searching the place.  If you were really good, you moved in unnoticed, and planted another present by another tank.   ;D

Oh yeah, this group is going to like having you around Kokopelli, that's the kind of thinking we like. 
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

indeed... IEDs spring to mind haha  ;D

never knew OFP1. But the vehicles presented here are quite a variety. Boats, cars, helis... I imagine that Hummer is fun :)

JRD

Quote from: Kokopelli on May 16, 2009, 06:05:29 PM
Hopefully this is not an unnecessary bump, seeing as I've been anxiously waiting for this game since I played the first one.

The vehicles look amazing - if they keep to what made the first one phenomenal, then this will be a top notch game.

-dkm58

Running over things with the tank in the first one was fun.  Even funnier, use the editor to set a mission with tanks on a patrol.  Set up a present on the road and wait for the lead tank to roll over, and boom!  The funny part came with the chaos, when all of their buddies arrived and started searching the place.  If you were really good, you moved in unnoticed, and planted another present by another tank.   ;D

Welcome Kokopelli, I'm glad we have a member that played OFP1 and are anxious to see OFP2! (I think dke58 just bought OFP1 and might be experimenting it now).
Hope to hear your thoughts about the site, both Operation Flashpoint 2 board and OpenWorldGames.org as a whole!
See you on the forums
Cheers

JRD

Those two beast will be at OFP2 and you'll be able to fly them too  ;D ;D ;D ;D

[smg id=613 type=av]

[smg id=613 type=av]

Don't know about the APACHE helicopter so far, hope we can fly one when the game goes out!!

Art Blade

the embedded vid refuses to load here. Had to go to source and watch it there. Nice though :)

RedRaven

This Thread is now closed.
But fear not, all the content can still be accessed at

OFP:DR Video Thread

Tags:
🡱 🡳