Pre-Release Videos Thread

Started by RedRaven, October 03, 2009, 10:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

This is the new home for all Pre-Release Video Content for OFP2:DR. The links below will take you to the individual posts (each has been locked to enable a single Video thread).

We here at OWG look forward to seeing your vids, from Combat Correspondence Clips to Epic fire-fights, from Crafty Shooting to Mission Guidence. Its all good.

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

deadman1

Here´s another dev video from OFP:DR, this time they talk about the look and feel of the weapons,vehicles and such.

PS
I hope I´m doing the right thing replying in this thread otherwise moderator may slap me across the hand  ;)

http://www.fz.se/filmer/20091005/operation-flashpoint-dragon-rising-look-and-feel/

Art Blade

EXCELLENT vid.  :-X

60+ weaps?! nice... Blown-off legs? omg, I can already see the German version being stripped of that. Need to get a proper English version asap, but will start with a localised one.

And yes, you posted it right where RedRaven expected vids to be posted :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Impressive footage - due to be released tomorrow, but I may not be able to get it locally - will have to see how it goes.

Art Blade

the vid shows october 9th, doesn't it?

just checked, yes 2009-10-09
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yes it does, but the US release is tomorrow, or at least that's what I see at the various stores online.

Art Blade

I'm SO looking forward to getting it  :)

Art Blade

local store waiting for copies, any day now  :)

new vid 01 Oct 2009

Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising - First 10 minutes
[smg id=1517 type=av]

PZ

Looks great!  I'll probably wait until I can get it at a local store - don't have much time to play these days  :(

deadman1

Oh god let it be friday tomorrow pliiiiiiiiiiis  ;D

Art Blade

JRD

...aarrrrggghhhhhh... my area connection is too damn slow... can't even watch the video...

:D

<insert smile banging head against brick wall here> edit: done  ;D /Art
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

too bad, but I did insert your brick-banger  ;)

deadman1

Any chance we can add that one to the smileygallery?

PZ

Yeah, if we replace one of the current smileys - thoughts as to which one?

deadman1

How about this one  :-* or this one  :-\, these are the ones that I have seen the least of.

Art Blade

this one for me: :D watch that "smiley" closely. His nose emits a bogey (booger) which runs towards his mouth - he then eats it! YUCK

deadman1

Quote from: Art Blade on October 07, 2009, 12:27:10 PM
this one for me: :D watch that "smiley" closely. His nose emits a bogey (booger) which runs towards his mouth - he then eats it! YUCK

Dude that was waaayyy to much information *insert pukesmiley*  :P

Art Blade

crazy, just wanted to check the site I got that brick-banger smiley from - has been hacked! their frontpage proudly tells us so  >:( The smiley which I inserted into JRD'S post was already known to me, I had the link. Now I wanted to look for a puke smiley but you can forget it now.  :-\

PZ

OK, just changed the runny nose smiley into the brick banger.  You might need to do a page refresh to update your cache, or a cache purge to force the update.

Art Blade

Quote from: deadman on October 06, 2009, 10:40:44 AM
Oh god let it be friday tomorrow pliiiiiiiiiiis  ;D

Today must be friday then  ;)

I GOT IT  ;D

deadman1

Art Blade

;D 39€ - 10€ pre-order = 29€  ;D ;D ;D

Oh, I got a book too, like the Prima Guide kind of thing, 20€ - maybe and hopefully something interesting in it. At least something to read while away from the PC now and then  ;)

PZ

pics, Art - we need pics (and stories)!

Art Blade

well well well, boys  ;D

See you in a few months  ;)

[smg id=1526 align=center width=400]

Tags:
🡱 🡳