OFP2: no cheats.

Started by Art Blade, January 14, 2010, 02:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Apparently there are no cheats. I couldn't get those posted below to w@&k. Unless you know how to make them w@&k (if that is possible) or find other cheats, this topic will remain unstickied. Thanks, peeps :)

Not much to be found on the net, alas, but at least something for PC:

First, press the LEFT shift key and the minus ("-") key on your num-pad.
Then enter the following cheats:

cheat / result

savegame   / saves even after having saved

endmission / finish current mission

campaign / unlocks all campaign missions

iwillbetheone / god mode

I haven't tested those yet. I hope they w@&k :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

A God mode and the ability to save anytime is excellent...
I only miss an Ignore Player cheat so I could see how PLA enemy behaves...

Great find  :-X

Thanks mate

By the way... made that topic sticky. Posts like that should be sticky, IMO!!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

I didn't make it sticky yet because the cheats posted were/are not verified yet ;)

And, for example the god mode, I have no idea what happens if you enable it and then save a game. Will the god mode be saved? How can it be reverted?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I tried the god mode, didn't w@&k.

I tried left shift (kept it pressed) and hit num-pad minus, then typed the code in, and hurt myself with a hand grenade. I tried to hit LSHIFT and then "-" with the code, same. I tried caps lock with num-pad minus, typed the code, blew myself up with C4.

Then I guessed it might have had to do with me playing on hardcore (I know some games allow cheats except on hardcore) so I switched to "normal", same as above.

Doesn't seem to w@&k for me. Any ideas / anyone successfully done cheating?

JRD

Didn't try it yet... will let you know when I do!

Gues you are right sticking this post!  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

You were right too, but it doesn't help to sticky it when it doesn't w@&k :)

Well, tried some more. With those "new" bonus codes, I had had that FTE mode enabled (if it causes anything at all) and now I disabled it, same result. Then I tried to punch the codes in as described in my previous post, only this time on the menu screen, then the loading screen (first time was after mission start). Nothing. I believe it's a hoax  :( (perhaps that's the reason you won't find anything on the net, this was the only time I actually saw anything different than those mission codes)

Oh, I even typed the code while keeping LSHIFT and num-pad minus pressed (quite ARTistic) hehe. Still nothing.

Art Blade

I unstickied and renamed this topic, and wrote a reminder in the first post. Apparently there are no cheats for OFP2.

:(

Tags:
🡱 🡳