Far Cry Primal

Started by PZ, October 06, 2015, 05:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah there was a sort of boss fight in the Shangri-la missions, but to be honest, I don't remember much about it. The big eagle bird thing, you had to shoot at exactly in the mouth four or five times? Something like that. Of course, it was the usual 20 minutes of failure before that, until you figure out that's what you have to do to kill it.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

I did not do any of those end-game things, but I did try a Shangri-la mission of two, and disliked them.  I probably did not finish the game.

Although I don't mind stretching the limits of reality with my outrageous silent .50 cal AS-50, I draw the line with stupid ghost warriors, giant eagles that you have to shoot just right, and other stupid fantasy elements.  If I wanted any of that I'd just watch a Japanimation movie and save myself the frustration of repetitive failures to progress through an equally frustrating game.

Binnatics

Have you guys seen The Revenant? That would be the perfect setting for a Far Cry Primal of my taste.  ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳