Cool GTA-V apps...

Started by PZ, September 30, 2013, 09:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

... for your smart phone or tablet - currently only for iOS, both are coming for the Android soon.

First app has lots of features, including customizing your car on your tablet, and the next time play your car will be ready (you have to log in)

Second app is the 100-page manual

Details:
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51371/the-free-gtav-ifruit-and-game-manual-companion-apps.html

Here's a guide for Android:
• All Mission, including Gold-Completion Details and Walkthroughs
• 100% Checklist
• All Locations of the Spaceship, Nuclear Waste and Letter Scraps Parts
• All available Cheats to date for PS3 and Xbox360
• An interactive map of San Andreas with all Points of Interest
• Keep track of your progress and check every mission you've completed and every part you've found.
• And a lot more to come...

Details:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ccm.gtav

I like the map idea - I prefer having a tablet by my side rather than the printed paper map.

PZ

The manual is available now for the PC - installed it and it looks like an Android app - will likely be what it is like in the final app.

The map is good - you have choice of satellite, atlas, or road views, and you can then toggle neighborhoods or points of interest

[smg id=6303 align=center width=200] [smg id=6304 align=center width=200]

Art Blade

Regarding the google app:
QuoteDisclaimer:
This isn't an official Guide or application. It has been made by fans for fans of the GTA-Series.

Anyway, cool idea and fan action :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yep - the "official" apps are not available yet, but lots of fan-created ones.

In looking at the official PC version (the images in the other post) I was thinking that I would have loved to have FC2, JC2, FC3, AC series interactive maps for my Android tablet - that device is always instantly ready, and a handy-dandy map is ideal when you are starting a new game and most everything is still hidden.

Art Blade

regarding the official ones for the iphone and other "i-" devices, we already have a topic here ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on September 30, 2013, 10:39:08 AM
regarding the official ones for the iphone and other "i-" devices, we already have a topic here ;)

Yeah, but that link takes you to [choke]... iTunes - my PC turned around and ran like a kicked dog when the [choke again] Apple page popped up  :angel:

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳