GTA-V: PZ's first impressions

Started by PZ, September 19, 2013, 05:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I found the most expensive car in the game, the Truffade Adder, banged it up while stealing it, and then safely parked it in F's garage where it magically healed itself.

The car is quite nimble and fast, but not really worth that much money.

Stiku

Quote from: GKID7891 on April 18, 2015, 04:30:33 AM
Apparently I forgot to DISABLE V-sync due to the constant 50fps limit 8-X :D >:((

Up the refreshrate to 60 (or 59) also.

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I'm in gaming heaven - GTA on the left and the map with all it's markers on the right

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

nice  :)

would you mind posting the link to that map?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

OWGKID

Cool  :-() I guess the box to your right is your Potatostation 4? :laugh: >:D
LEGACY

PZ

OWGKID

Seems like I typed left instead of right  8-X :laugh: :D
LEGACY

PZ

:-() I figured that was the case

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

I'm at about 12% now, and no missions except the Lester ones, and the strangers and freaks side missions show up on the map.  Anyone know how to progress further?

OWGKID

Hmm, have you done the mission where you are going to kill Jay Norris?
LEGACY

Art Blade

The first Lester mission (with Jay Norris as your victim) is mandatory and will progress the story.

PZ

Yes, in desperation last night I did the Jay mission - good to know the story will progress now - thanks  :-X

Nice new avatar, AB :-X

Art Blade

thanks, PZ. :) It's my GTAV online character.

PZ

It was kind of funny, my character M was completely broke at the beginning of the mission, and L had to front me the money to purchase that goofy vest.

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Trevor seems to be a bit of a pervert - he woke up after one of the heists almost naked - dressed only in his tight-whites.  He then proceeded on the next mission (the one to get the sub and helo) and never did get dressed.  He then started abusing just about everyone around him

Spoiler

OWGKID

LEGACY

Dweller_Benthos

I just broke into Trevor's storyline, quite a character, that's for sure.

Though, again, the automatic mission start with no option gets me annoyed. I got to the point where Trevor finds where Michael is and heads to the city, and takes over that poor sod's apartment. The game then lets me access the other two guys again. I go to Franklin (hey I remembered his name!) and he gets the money from Lester, so I switch to Michael, and bam, into a mission, no choice. Annoying.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

:-D

just finish the game and the annoying mission starts will stop. :-()

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳