Batman Arkham City

Started by JRD, August 10, 2011, 06:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

It due October 2011, so it's pretty soon.

It's a sequel to 2009's acclaimed Batman Arkham Asylum. Long story short is: The Arkham Asylum is a place where all insane criminals  in Gotham City are taken. Following the events of the 1st game when the asylum is destroyed, all inmates are taken to an area of Gotham where they are kept under heavy guard. A riot takes place and now that part of the city is controlled by all insane criminals ever taken there by Batman.

Features: open world Gotham City tailored for moving using Batman's grappling hook and cape gliding; new characters and moves; complete new story; heavy focus on melee combat and bat-gadgets  ;D

I know I'm really looking forward to this game, even more than AC:R as I had an overdose of Ezio recently  ::) .... don't know who else is getting this game, you don't have to be a comic book fan or played the first game to enjoy this one. Maybe only Binnatics, spaceboy and me, but I think it's still worth a board here at OWG  ;)

Here's a link to gameplay trailler.

Batman: Arkham City - Official Gameplay Trailer - This Ain't No Place for a Hero

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

JRD

Cool, thanks  :-X

I'll pop a post or two later on to start populating the board  :)

Cheers
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Tags:
🡱 🡳