Music Folder Question(Not a mod)

Started by Rainman89, January 12, 2014, 06:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainman89

Where can i find the music folder for FC2? I checked through all the folders and can't find it.

PZ

I remember uploading a couple of music files, but I don't remember how I got them. The Mapper, D_B, has the most experience with the unpacked fc2 files, and he might have an idea.

Welcome to the forum.

Art Blade

Maybe that was the answer. The game itself doesn't have music folders if I remember correctly. In order to get to the music, tools are required that unpack (some of the) game files.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on January 12, 2014, 04:56:56 PM
Maybe that was the answer. The game itself doesn't have music folders if I remember correctly. In order to get to the music, tools are required that unpack (some of the) game files.

As I recall, there was an additional problem of the media files not being obvious or something like that.  I just can't remember how I got the two that I put in the downloads section, but I do remember unpacking the game data long ago.

Dweller_Benthos

I only fooled around with graphics from what I remember, don't recall seeing any music. I might still have the unpacked files somewhere, I'll take a look tonight, though I don't think I'll have much luck.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

nexor

I was also looking for them when trying to find the audio files of the mercs at the time, couldn't find neither

Dweller_Benthos

I don't have the unpacked files anymore, sorry. I only saved the graphics files I thought I might need for the maps.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Rainman89

I found it years ago but now i forgot what i did to find it.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

I even checked all our posts on What is he saying? Afrikaans/Cape Dutch)
if there was a link to the audio files, nothing..... ::)
http://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?topic=1336.msg40867#msg40867

Tags:
🡱 🡳