Perks - so they do have humor. (link to AP wiki)

Started by Art Blade, September 06, 2010, 11:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

QuoteYou completed 5 missions wherein you've activated your Sound Generator gadget at someone's head or crotch. Really, the Sound Generator was just asking to be used for juvenile amusement...
This was just one of many Perk descriptions taken straight out of the game, I saw some of them in my own playthroughs.

In case you want to know what perks there are (and look at how many there are!) as well as generally showing you a way to a nice AP wiki, here you go.

Before you go, one more quote..

QuoteWhile entirely capable of using different approaches to best manipulate people, you instead used the same approach to dialogue over, and over, and over again... 30 times as of earning this perk, to be exact
Ok, I tricked you. Here's the a last one. Really.

QuoteIn an impressive feat of perseverance (or an inability to duck), you have sustained 5000 points of damage across your career without dying. Now seriously, find some cover - you've made your point.
Now here you go  :)

http://alphaprotocol.wikia.com/wiki/Perks
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳