Ragdolling in cutscenes mod. (Not by me)

Started by OWGKID, April 29, 2015, 11:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Oh man, I'm at w@&k and trying to keep from busting out laughing so I don't attract attention was a bit difficult lol
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

Added part 2 instead. Part 1 has been removed  :'( ??? :(
LEGACY

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Indeed!  Wouldn't want to meet that chap in a dark alley  ???

Stiku

I take no responsibility about the video posted behind the spoiler tag. also, DO NOT WATCH AT w@&k.  ????
Spoiler

OWGKID

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Reminds me of SR The Third where you can walk NAKED  :o :o :o I guess we need a NSFW tag/spoiler on the emoticon list  :angel:
LEGACY

Stiku

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Ladies and Gentlemen, Art "Butt naked" Blade, on top of a tank.

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

My goodness, AB, I never thought I'd see you like that!  ???

Art Blade

Neither did I. There is a difference between exposing oneself and exposing someone else.

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

OWGKID

LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳