Possible second BL DLC?

Started by mmosu, December 13, 2009, 06:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmosu

Some of the details seem a little scetchy, but they've got screenshots backing it up so I tend to believe it.
Anyway, here you can read some details and intermingled speculation about a possible second DLC in addition to Ned's Island:
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Mad_Moxxi%27s_Underdome_Riot

Fiach

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for that  :-X

Seems kinda Co-Op with the arenas, I cant see a need for the storage though 10K slots????

If you had a mechanic like Titan Quest for example, (you had storage with two sections, one for your character and one that couldbe accessed by alt charcters, if you found some nice drops that would suit them more than you), it would make sense though, but still .....10K!
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

mmosu

that's still less than 10% of what you can find out there . . . I still probably wouldn't even use 100 of those storage slots, but I'm sure someone will think of something to do with it.  I think maybe this will be the start of online weapons dealing in Borderlands - people storing massive amounts of gear and then meeting online to swap stuff.

RedRaven

It does seem like the kind of game that could spawn a wide variety of DLC packs, each with its own theme. Not had much time to play it recently but cant wait to get stuck back into it, still need to kill Bone Head !!!
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

mmosu

Quote from: RedRaven on December 15, 2009, 03:48:09 PM
It does seem like the kind of game that could spawn a wide variety of DLC packs, each with its own theme.

They can keep 'em comin' as far as I'm concerned!  ;D :-X

RedRaven

Would be nice if they expanded the vehicle side of it I reckon, making it a bit more Mad Max, or even a touch of Death Race ! ;D
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

mmosu

You can see a couple of minor vehicle variations later on if you pay attention.  Unfortunately, they don't really have much of an effect on what's going on

RedRaven

Gearbox have announced a Third DLC is to come. All I have found out so far is that Levelcap will be increased, and it will feature Scooter.

Hope that heralds the arrival of more vehicles, and/or vehicle based mayhem ;D

mmosu

DRROOOOLLLL!
Guess I actually need to try and finish the Underdome first!  ;D

RedRaven

I've finished the main game, still got to finish off Zombie Island before i get Underdome, hopefully wil have time before get sucked into Stalker Call of Pripyat and Metro 2033, oh and Just Cause 2 !

mmosu

Sounds like your to-do list is piling up  ;)

RedRaven

Indeed !

Just passed my son Borderlands to play with in an attempt to get stuck into finishing Arma2 and OFP2.
That failed as spent past 2 days on Stalker and FC2  ::) .

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Quote from: RedRaven on January 26, 2010, 05:48:39 PM
Indeed !

Just passed my son Borderlands to play with in an attempt to get stuck into finishing Arma2 and OFP2.
That failed as spent past 2 days on Stalker and FC2  ::) .

Finish ArmA2 is on my to-do list as well... too bad the game turns into a Real Time Strategy game and you have to start managing your army as if you were playing something other than a FPS  :(
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Tags:
🡱 🡳