MP video by Pac!ent

Started by PZ, July 26, 2009, 09:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Pac!ent had a bit of trouble getting the gallery to accept his video so I thought I'd give it a try for him - haven't even had a chance to watch it yet so here goes:
[smg id=1100 type=av]

PZ

Very nice Pac!ent - two questions: is that one of your maps, and are you on PC or console?  (Looks like PC by how well you aim)  :-X

JRD

Wicked play...
I wish my AR-16 was that that powerful... on SP it really sucks  :(
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Pac!ent

Thanks a lot to PZ that he add video to the gallery, I had some troulbes when I tried to upload it there.

Question about platform - yes, its on PC platform. About AR-16, you have to learn how press fire button very fast. Then is this weapon really baby ;) And about aiming, well, lets say Iam "competitive" (I have to, after few years practice in intenational clan in FarCry 1...), but there is still lots of people whose can simply "powned" me. But I dont care. Now Iam not at any clan and I play just for fun, love and joy. And I really love it ;)

DKM2

Quote from: JRD on July 26, 2009, 10:55:43 AM
Wicked play...
I wish my AR-16 was that that powerful... on SP it really sucks  :(

MP has Hardcore mode, damnage models are all different. less shots to take people out.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

Nice vid, beautiful map  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳