retiredgord back in the walker again.

Started by retiredgord, November 14, 2011, 03:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

I finally got enough stuff done to warrant a new start (only my third) in FC2. I have now advanced to 23% and have lost 2 buddies but have 2 waiting to help.  It's good to be back into the open world again and I'm beginning to find some different things in the game that I hadn't noticed.
I'll keep up the adventure but probably not post stories but just some interesting things that I find. 8)
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

GEEZUS ALMIGHTY the old man has returned!!!  ???

Err, I mean, welcome back, Gord, nice to see you hanging about this site again  :-() :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

I was also thinking of doing a third play through one of these days...
First, I'll have to sort some stuff out here, new Vista install, check if all hardware is finally functioning properly, and then I'll join in ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Hope you get your computer sorted, Binn

Welcome back Gord - good to see you're still kickin'!

Fiach

Probably should just call him 'tired Gord :) Welcome back mate :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

Indeed - "retired" kind of makes him sound like an old car that is getting new tread.  :-()

Art Blade

or maybe "tyred Gord" as for always getting and using fresh wheels for his walker  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Quote from: Art Blade on November 15, 2011, 12:46:58 AM
or maybe "tyred Gord" as for always getting and using fresh wheels for his walker  :-D

*Groan  >:D :angel: :laugh:
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

retiredgord

lol.  It's good to see the group hasn't lost their "sense" of humour.  It is nice to be back on again. :-X

Art Blade

Nice to have you back, old fart :-() :-X

Art Blade

Gord, your long lost yet long deserved title has just been bestowed upon you.  :-D

Spoiler
pssst.. "SBD" -- check your title above your avatar.. hehehe

mandru

????

Spoiler

Shouldn't that be Senior But Deadly?

Spoiler
Or at a real stretch Senior Butt Deadly!   :laugh:
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Art Blade

I was mandru's mere tool when the changes happened..

DONE  :-D

fragger

Please forgive me for jumping on the "let's send up Gord" bandwagon, Gord... :-\\

But:

In medical terms, GORD stands for Gastro Oesophageal Reflux Disease.

Just thought you might like to know that (or probably not). And no, I didn't make it up - Google it.

Seriously, it's nice to hear from you again mate :)

mandru

8-X

Spoiler
Do you think we should let Gord know that if he wants to he can change that line to say whatever he wants in the profile update section?  :angel: / >:D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Quote from: mandru  on November 16, 2011, 09:38:50 AM
8-X

Spoiler
Do you think we should let Gord know that he can change that line to say whatever he wants in the profile update section?  :angel: / >:D
Spoiler
... or not  :laugh:

Art Blade

Psst Gord, they're talking again behind your back!

:-D

retiredgord

:o :o  Haaa haaa. the old title HAS  resurfaced...or squeeked out...or exploded.  >:D  lol.  I LIKE IT.   :-X :-X Thanks for the notoriety bestowed upon this gentle person.  :angel:
As for talking behind my back, heck Iwould've felt ignored.  :'(

Art Blade

Great to have you back, Gord :) :) I hope that you still enjoy gaming and perhaps join in when FarCry3 is being released :)

retiredgord

:-X :-X Still love this game. Still finding crazy things in it. Lat night I was at the gun shop north of Mosate Selao and I had driven towards the road at the bus stop (off course) and I crashed over the rocks and got stuck on them. I got out of the truck and heard the awful rattling  but my truck was stuck. I went to the front of the bus stop and thee was a merc truck, on it's BACK bumper in flames and some poor dude rattling around inside the box. It was funny as heck and I didn't have a camera to take a still.  :laugh: :laugh:

Art Blade

I'll have to check the release dates of your stills when you post them..  :angel: :-()

retiredgord

:o Art...I thought everyone had forgotten those incidents.  I DID set the camera date right after that series.   :o

Art Blade

Everyone.. perhaps.. but me.  :-D

Oh and you seem to remember, too  :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳