First Impressions

Started by RedRaven, February 05, 2010, 11:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricamundo

I think that if current games are less and less likely to support XP, whatever the rest of my PC's specs are will be rendered moot. :-[ The vid card i have is an nVidia 9800GTX. Not a slouch but definately a few generations out of date. I have no idea what the PS is rated at, or how to find out, but i suspect pretty much everything; vid card, PS, MB, ram, and OS are pretty soon going to be obsolete if they arent already. Bummer. :-\\
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

You can find out if your rig is old if you ask a sales person in a computer shop about your components. If he looks rather puzzled at you and claims that he has never heard of those, then it probably is a little out of date.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ricamundo

I suspect any computer salesman, unless he's comatose would say that anything over 6 months old needs updating. :-D
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

:-D

"You bought it when?  Last week! Oh my god, don't you know that.. anyway, you'll have to replace it immediately."  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳