Leboa-Sako v.8

Started by PZ, July 25, 2009, 03:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Leboa-Sako v.8 district map

Check out the latest (and last) FC2 map by Dweller_Benthos' (aka The Mapper)
This is a definite "must have" for any FC2 fan.  It is large enough (and colorful enough) to have printed into a poster and mounted on the wall in your gaming room.
Because this w@&k is truly one of a kind, three cheers and a round of applause for "The Mapper"  :-X :-X :-X

http://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=61

Art Blade

cheers, download ~ 380kb/s  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Great, I understand that some people only need the main sections, so this is great, I was just too lazy to do it myself. The main map is up in three 7zip pieces in the file downloads section
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Is there a special reason we now have four topics (if not more) regarding those new v8 map? Especially those three seperate topics, one per part , look a little clustered and/or scattered in the boards...?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

The downloads server automatically posts a topic when someone does an upload.  I probably need to switch that feature off because everyone is good at posting their uploads.

Art Blade

I never knew it does that. When I uploaded files, it never happened (or I haven't seen those auto-posts until now) :)

PZ

It wasn't set at that time - thought it might be a good idea, but it turned out not to be so.  You actually did see one but did not know it was so - the original Chernarus upload I made.  ;)

Art Blade

hahahahahahaha, alright man <chuckles>  ;D :-X

PZ

lol, I was the one chuckling at the time - you edited that auto post and because it automatically resulted from my download, it was bare bones.  When I saw your edit, I thought to myself "I must look stupid posting a link with nothing said"  ;D

Art Blade

I sure don't know how you looked, but the post did need some trimming  ;D

Alchaschmutz

Thanks a lot for this awesome map - and the one for Bowa-Seko, too! :)
Is there a legend available for them as well, please? What do the pink or green lines stand for, e.g.?

Art Blade

Hello Alchaschmutz, welcome to OWG :)

There are general map legends and patrol route legends available, if you take a look at the top menu of this site: FC2 > overview maps > map legend / patrol legend.

Those pink lines represent patrol routes of trucks or boats armed with an M-249 SAW, the green ones represent routes of unarmed cars driven by mercs (we call those "DD" for Datsun Dummies" :) )

Alchaschmutz

Quote from: Art Blade on July 17, 2010, 02:28:59 PM
Hello Alchaschmutz, welcome to OWG :)
Thanks a lot, mate!
And thank you very much for keeping "Far Cry 2" alive around here!!! :-X

There are general map legends and patrol route legends available, if you take a look at the top menu of this site: FC2 > overview maps > map legend / patrol legend.
Ah, very good! That's exactly what I'd been looking for! Thanks a lot, that's most helpful!

Those pink lines represent patrol routes of trucks or boats armed with an M-249 SAW, the green ones represent routes of unarmed cars driven by mercs (we call those "DD" for Datsun Dummies" :) )
8)

Art Blade

:)

Quote from: Alchaschmutz on July 18, 2010, 02:41:54 AMthank you very much for keeping "Far Cry 2" alive around here!!! :-X

This whole site was based on FC2, therefore you'll find so much stuff about that game and many of us keep playing it or keep returning to it every now and then :)

fragger

Quote from: Alchaschmutz on July 18, 2010, 02:41:54 AM
And thank you very much for keeping "Far Cry 2" alive around here!!! :-X

Hi, Alchaschmutz :) FC2 will be alive for a while yet, and as Art said, many of us are still playing and haven't tired of it yet ;D I still think it's one of the best games ever!

Tags:
🡱 🡳