Lazy Larry strikes again

Started by Binnatics, April 26, 2012, 01:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Quite a few interesting donation tiers.  :-()

Art Blade

hard to believe fans donated 500,000+ to get to see Leisure Suit Larry again. I did play a few of those games and they were funny.. I remember one that had a piece of cardboard shipped along with other stuff and on it were imprinted numbers (I think numbers) and below each number was a seal you had to scratch so some fragrance or smell would emerge. You had to do that at certain points of the game. One of which was when Larry had eaten beans and relieved himself of some of the gas... GROSS  :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on April 26, 2012, 03:11:36 PM
hard to believe fans donated 500,000+ to get to see Leisure Suit Larry again...

Indeed - especially the $10,000 donation

fragger

I'd expect them to throw in a real live girl for that kind of money - maybe two >:D

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

and cardboards to scratch and sniff on  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳