Started by fragger, March 19, 2012, 02:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Where are the following huts located?
(Hint – they're all in Bowa Seko).

[smg id=4110 align=center width=600]

Spoiler
[smg id=4111 align=center width=600]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[smg id=4112 align=center width=600]

Spoiler
[smg id=4113 align=center width=600]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[smg id=4114 align=center width=600]

Spoiler
[smg id=4115 align=center width=600]

[smg id=4116 align=center width=600]

Spoiler
[smg id=4117 align=center width=600]

[smg id=4118 align=center width=600]

Spoiler
[smg id=4119 align=center width=600]

PZ

Excellent quiz fragger!  I only got one of them - the third in the list.   :-()

fragger

Cheers :)

I've meaning to do that for a while, just never got around to it. I got the idea after finding that leaning hut in the second pic, which I'd never come across before despite playing the game for over two years.

nexor

Funny thing, been to all of them more than once, some even have collectables, but like PZ I only recognise the third one, very good one mate   :-X

fragger

PZ

I particularly like how you displayed the map in the spoiler  :-X

mandru

What PZ said.  That was a nice touch.  :-X
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Binnatics

Only the first one was familiar to me, but I wasn't even sure of its exact location. Good one :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳