You can't kill all your Leboa buddies

Started by PZ, July 27, 2009, 04:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Art Blade

That, dear fragger, is a rather euphemistic way of describing a cruel deed, but yes... yes, I agree  ;D ;D ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

;D

"Euphemism" is my middle name. I caught heck for it when I was in school

wexer9

Quote from: fragger on February 08, 2010, 06:27:50 PM
;D

"Euphemism" is my middle name. I caught heck for it when I was in school

Lol! ;D

PZ

lol, that was a good one Art - especially because Michele likes to hide inside Mike's  ;D

Art Blade

cheers  ;D

If I had had the proper tools, I would have nailed her head to the door and set it alight  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

You can't kill all your Leboa buddies at once. Usually one by one. Unless... unless you manage to sucker them into a play called "kill two birds with one stone"  ;D

First, you ask a local to show you a nice deserted place on the map...
[smg id=1978 align=center width=400]

Then you tell two of your buddies to meet there alone. Tell them you have a secret you'll only share with one of them... They start arguing, you do the rest.  ;D

[smg id=1979 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1980 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1981 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1982 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1983 align=center width=400]

wexer9

Art Blade

The sixth buddy who survived a plane crash needed a fix, so he cowered there. To stop him from cowering, I injured him and fixed him again, that's why he stands tall with his rifle. I blew myself up next to him so my rescue buddy arrived. To make him go down, I shot him. Then I killed the rescue buddy, and after that the sixth buddy (could have left any one of them alive) :)

You can do it differently: Whenever you take on a main mission and the corresponding buddy mission, you'll get to see your best buddy after finishing the mission successfully. If you try to kill yourself then, your rescue buddy will show up, too. You can then kill either one or both :)

Or... have a merc do the killing for you (he's from the still locked nearby safehouse)

[smg id=1984 align=center width=400]

fragger

I love some of the stuff you manage to pull off, Art! Classic :-X :-X

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳