COJ-2 Screen captures thread

Started by PZ, June 30, 2009, 10:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, I saw a tarantula in the desert part of the game, didn't think to screenie it. I think I tried shooting it, and recall it just went poof. Could be wrong though, next time I'll notice closer.

Also see butterflies fluttering here and there too.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

eor123

I've seen the spider twice -- while behind the tree cover avoiding the Union Snipers and on a rock I was using as cover at Snipes Farm [ rescuing Freeman's daughter ] .

The butterflies have landed on the barrel of my gun a couple of times. Wish I had a way to do screen captures on the Xbox.

When you begin the attack on the mining camp from the high vantage point, there are bees or hornets hovering near the fence. If you zoom in by aiming your rifle you can better see them, but they are a little blurry on my system.

Perhaps the best missed screen capture opportunity was having four guys jump a fence to attack...and they were all the same guy. It was reminiscent of scenes in "Matrix."

"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

Art Blade

;D

At least your description draws an image in my mind I don't really miss a screenshot.  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Probably the last screenie that'll be posted here, at least by me, since I'm done with this game after two plays as each of the brothers. Not nearly as much fun the second time, and I'm definitely not going back to find all the secrets.

So, here's a weird screenie of the second (or was it the first? Maybe) "open area" where you can wander around and do what you want for a while. Apparently the mesh just couldn't be found. Strange. Wonder what it was supposed to be? Funny thing was it responded like any other object, I could shoot it, kick it, and eventually it bounced around and took off bouncing across the ground. Pretty funny.

[smg id=2049 align=center]
D_B

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

It's funny how different programmers display mesh errors - Fallout 3 shows a red triangle containing a large exclamation point.

Dweller_Benthos

At least that's better than BF1942 - it would either show nothing or crash.
D_B

fragger

That's a hoot, D_B ;D

But if you can shoot, kick, and bounce the sign around, it must have a mesh itself. So doesn't that make it an oxymoron?

Art Blade

Not really  :) It is a mesh with a texture that replaces whatever there ought to have been but couldn't be found by the game engine.

Tags:
🡱 🡳