Jackal Tapes

Started by PZ, June 09, 2009, 09:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

Quote from: Art Blade on January 27, 2010, 01:00:05 PM

And mandru: He also said "manning a CP" (unlike GP)  ;)

All that means is that I've been hanging around the guy too much and picking up bad habits.  ;D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

better picking up bad habits than bad weapons, hanging around him  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

wexer9

Quote from: Art Blade on January 27, 2010, 06:10:15 PM
better picking up bad habits than bad weapons, hanging around him  ;)

Haha. :P

RedRaven

The culprit is definitely patch 1.03.

I uninstalled then reinstalled FC2 and patch 1.02. (and remembering to quit the auto-updater when launching the game - not found a way to disable that yet).

Loaded up the Andre 42% save, headed south. First tape was the one we have all got stuck on. Second tape was the next tape in the sequence. Hurrah!

Here is a link for patch 1.02 for those with 1.03 who want to un/re-install it.

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

Cheers mate  :) :-X

Quote from: RedRaven on January 28, 2010, 04:47:06 PM
and remembering to quit the auto-updater when launching the game - not found a way to disable that yet

Use a desktop shortcut to the farcry2.exe and launch that instead. If it is possible during installation to do that... I can't remember if the installation process already checked for updates.

The shortcut would look somewhat like this

"HD:\yourfolders\Far Cry 2\bin\farcry2.exe"
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

wexer9

Unfortunately, you can't do this with the Steam version of the game. :-\

Tags:
🡱 🡳