Music Video: FUEL free roam / One

Started by spaceboy, June 09, 2009, 06:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I do quite a bit with different formats and here is one of the freeware sites that is quite useful - one player that is really good is media player classic (sounds goofy, but it is great)  The good thing is that it will use any/all of the codecs in the K-lite package.  I use that player to watch a thumbnail (sized to whatever I want) when I'm working on my PC.

http://www.free-codecs.com/

As to grabbing video, Firefox users should check the mods page for any number of video grabbers - for instance, when you want a YouTube video, you simply right-click it from within YouTube and click save.

Art Blade

before I knew VLC I used to struggle with codecs. Back then I used FFDShow that supported quite a lot of codecs.

VLC brings its own vast amount of codecs, without messing with windows. Just on a sidenote, it includes internet radio with countless stations.

PZ, what you said about FireFox, being able to click and save youtube vids, are you talking about add-ons? If so, would you be so nice and point out which ones to try (out of gazillion add-ons... a name would make a search an easier task)?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

didnt get on with VLC, found it to be a bit buggy and prone to crashes with large files, use winamp or GOM nowadays, hit a software brickwall last night  :D

my games system is not hooked up to the net, and wanted to record some FC2 to post. my problem was getting decent software to do recording,
so installed Xfire on games macine - needed to register online to activate the record function, uninstalled it.
next was frapps (heard good things about it) all cool if i only want 30 seconds of vid !!! and i dont want to make commercials to post !!!
if  i want to record more than 30 seconds it was going to cost me real cash-money . ERRMMM DONT THINK SO !
spent an hour or so looking on net (hell of a lot of LIARS trying to sell stuff) then found this BB FlashBack 2 Express Installation. its a free download 30 day trial, best thing is you can activate it FOR FREE too.
all you have to do is email them and they send you a code.
there is also 2 upgraded versions of it that are for sale if desired.

so i'm a Happy Merc this mornin  ;D .

gonna grab some breakfast, do few errands then get stuck into it and all goes well should be able to post a vid later today :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

sounds good... haha, how about a cool merc war so console players can have a look (ignoreplayer) :)

VLC is what I use for movie-DVDs mostly. For that purpose I think it's very good (plays about every DVD, some other progs, including whinedows media players, don't).
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

sounds great dke58, glad you found what you were looking for.  We can't wait to see some vids!  :-X
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

RedRaven

Spoke to soon.....
    unhappy merc now.........

that BBFlashBack recorder doesnt want to be nice and record FC2 in full screen
           ( Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
)

is there a command / cheat to run games in a window ?
if not need another recording prog Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

PZ

Firefox addon to download YouTube video - have not tried it myself, but it is highly rated:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10137

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳