HARDER =BETTER

Started by RedRaven, June 04, 2009, 08:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehsam016

I like his voice/acts better than Chris Rock/Tucker though =P.

RedRaven

speakin of Eddie, watched 48hours & Another 48hours other day, very funny, and he looked quite young too. Had forgotten how funny Nick Nolte can be too.
Also last night sat and watched Kindergarten Cop with my Son.
Reminded me of conversation had with a mate about Arnie VS Stalone. both of us of the opinion Arnie is by far the Best, Action star, and good at comedy too.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

lol, his fat face when he fell out of the pressurized area on Mars in Total Recall sure was comical!  ;D

Art Blade

man, I still love that movie! Took me a while to get the uncut version on DVD...  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

proper Plasticine style animation, quality.
tho he does not act any more (politics!) there is clever CGI of him in latest Terminator film. that was good to see.
think may have to have an Arnie film festival this week ;D
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Tags:
🡱 🡳