Rainy Days (weather in FC2)

Started by gvse, May 20, 2009, 02:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Quote from: PZ on January 21, 2011, 09:35:28 AM
Just like when one of them sees you, they all suddenly begin hitting you with lead, no matter which way their gun is pointing.  :-()

Talk about collective consciousness!!   ::)

Being able to really use the environment on your advantage, not only fire... using night and rain as cover, decoys... I always wanted FC2 to be like that... or having the sun on your back to blind them and decrease their accuracy... oh well, one can only dream about FC3  ^-^
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on January 21, 2011, 09:35:28 AM
Just like when one of them sees you, they all suddenly begin hitting you with lead, no matter which way their gun is pointing.  :-()

Bastards ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

hmmm.... I was thinking... maybe I need to look closer at the guns that are hitting me even though pointing 90 degrees away - maybe they have one of those guns that shoots around corners.

[smg id=2701]

Art Blade

That gun looks like a floppy, erm, errr...   8-X ahem, alright, wait, I've got a different idea.. it looks like the thing you use at a petrol station to fuel up your car.  >:D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

lol - that has to be one of the goofiest ideas that has ever been developed for a weapon - besides the fact that it would be quite cumbersome to carry, the barrel burn-out was very quick.  Plus, I'd imagine that you might end up looking like one of the FC2 mercs as you shot the guy next to you.

Art Blade

Every real merc would point their finger at someone carrying that gun and laugh themselves silly, like "if that guy wants to buy a stiff drink, do they give him a soft drink, too?"  ^+-+

Tags:
🡱 🡳