Bowa-Seko airfield attack...

Started by PZ, May 21, 2009, 06:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

There seems to be a switching of weapons from time to time with these RPG/mortar mercs - the one in the screen capture is the one seen on the left as you enter the airfield from the north.  He has often had a mortar to pummel me with.  Then, like KingRat mentioned, there is another merc, RPG this time, near the sniper tower, and yet a third on the road near the shack at the northern entrance to the area.

Art Blade

The one on the tower used a Dragunov last time I checked LOL
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yeah, he mostly carries the Dragunov, but in the mission where you meet Reuben at the airfield, he somehow had appropriated an RPG - this guy in combination with the other RPG merc on the northern edge plus the third merc that carries a mortar during this mission (for me) made for a deadly trio.

retiredgord

I just did the Drug dealer mission  at the Airfield today and found that now there were two RPG's and the tower guy had a Draugunov.  The mission will not be posted for a while as  I don't want to hog all the write-ups. (hint hint fellows). Does this mean on the third I'll get 3?  Gee can't wait..I'm starting to salivitate now.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

RedRaven

ok hint taken  ;)
can only really write about Leboa (even tho completed game couple of times have yet still to unlock / find / do everything up there with the same guy, and still having fun up north too ;D )
but will take notes as move thru the map sectors and come up with a tale or two and some screen shots to go with them (might even do mini comic strip-style post) :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

I've done a couple of missions recently and have created a folder of screen caps so I can add to the article list - interesting idea about the comic book style post dke58 - looking forward to what you come up with.

Tags:
🡱 🡳