Screenshots from multiplayer

Started by Pac!ent, March 20, 2009, 03:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pac!ent

Well, if you play multiplayer, its completely different experience by means that you are not faighting agains AI, but all those whose try to kill you are people who sitting behind their pc somewhere. Some of them are newbies or act  treacherously etc. and some of them are really good&clever players. Thats why are behaviour of your enemy so different and also experience when you get them down  :D
So - this is screenshot from game with my good mate, (20 years younger then me and quiet good player, webmaster of FC-2 clan -Pitbulls-)
On the left upper corner you can see ingame chat and he say: "Why you didnt died..!?§?"..  ;D
I was hurt very much, close to death and had to heal myself immediatelly after killed him, and it is scrrenshot right from that moment.  8)

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

Very cool Pac!ent,
Looks like in addition to getting a PC, I'm also going to need to seriously get a fast Internet connection!  Is there a way to limit who joins a game?  i.e., could we start an online experience with only those individuals that we grant permission to join.  It might be the ultimate experience for groups of ethical players like we have in these forums to face off in an online session.

Pac!ent

Yes, you can play online with no superfast connection, 1Mb up/down should be enough, but it have to be at least stable, because of anticheating software need communicate with your machine. If you want to run server then you need good connection because otherways players can experinced lags. And also dual core cpu and at least 2 - 3Gb memory.
When you run server, you can cover it by password so only players with knowing it can join.  ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳