new screen shots

Started by spaceboy, May 04, 2009, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

how ridiculous? New games for PC cost about 50€ in Germany.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Thats about what I paid for GTA IV last week, more than 1 year after release.
On release, GTA IV was about US$120-130
STALKER - shadow of Chernobyl, for instance costs now US$50 and it was released on 2007!!!
Same as Crysis, that cost a little more
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

I see... quite expensive indeed. Here console games cost like 80€, whereas PC games cost 50€... at least that's something :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

JRD, thanks for posting more pics, I just love the ones with the twisters and other weather effects.  I'm getting psyched for this game.  What about ordering on the 'net and pay with paypal or credit?  Can you get it shipped to you international?  Amazon's got the PC version going for $40 I think.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

Believe me... I tried to get it from amazon.com (GTA IV actually) but all I can get is books and cds  :(

International regulation on software tradings... otherwise stores in Brazil wouldn't sell a sigle software and the government wouldn't get their (big) share...

There is a word to describe it, but I'm not posting it ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Tags:
🡱 🡳