Hold them Hostage!

Started by TheFishlord, May 04, 2009, 03:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Good one wexer9; I've not held anyone hostage yet - always something new to try  :-X

wexer9

Just held another hostage today...

I was sneaking around a camp, and decided to stand up to get a better look at some Mercs. They saw me - or at least thought they did - and decided to come to investigate. I ducked into a little concrete building where another merc was sitting, minding his own business. I walked up to him, stuck my Silent MP-5 in his face, and he said something akin to, "What the f***, man?"

I was about to take a screenshot when he got pissed at me, shouted, and shot me. :-\

Art Blade

Hehe, that's not nice of him. I'd have killed him, his family, the town he lived in, and eaten his dog.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

wexer9

Quote from: Art Blade on January 29, 2010, 02:54:18 PM
Hehe, that's not nice of him. I'd have killed him, his family, the town he lived in, and eaten his dog.

LOL, well, I did kill everyone at his Guard Post, at least. :P

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on January 29, 2010, 02:54:18 PM

Lol, makes you wonder what animal some of those ribs come from ;D

@wexer9, cool stories, btw :-X

wexer9

Thanks! :)

And yes, it does make you wonder... :o :P

mmosu

Man, good stuff  :-X
It's making my trigger finger itch, too bad a friend of mine has my FC2 disc (let him borrow it so he too could experience the magic, regreting it a little at the moment  :'()

fragger

Tell him the Jackal knows where he lives ;D

mmosu

He's far enough in to the game he would probably think that was pretty funny  :-X
Worst part is I have his copy of Prototype in exchange - NOT a fair trade in hindsight!  Oh well, only a month left until GOWIII, that'll take my mind off it!

Art Blade

you could still ask it back, or threaten to eat his dog.

mandru

I can't help it I think in scripts.  :P

Quote from: mmosu on February 09, 2010, 04:51:01 PM
Man, good stuff  :-X
It's making my trigger finger itch, too bad a friend of mine has my FC2 disc (let him borrow it so he too could experience the magic, regreting it a little at the moment  :'()
Then

Quote from: fragger on February 09, 2010, 04:59:08 PM
Tell him the Jackal knows where he lives ;D

I envision:

Friend drops FC2 disc into his computer's disc drive and keys install. Heavy footsteps in hallway, door is kicked open and Jackal strides into room, pops the drive open and removes disc and pockets it. He then turns to friend.

"What you don't seem to understand is that nobody steals me," Jackal pulls machete and drives it into the wall just over the monitor, "you got that? NOBODY!" Jackal exits.

Friend wonders aloud "What the hell" and then there's the sound of a truck backing up against the door blocking it with a crash that shakes the house, doors slamming and frantic shouts of many mercs.

"He's in there!", "Who? Who's in there?", "Quick! Get all the exits covered!", "He's just one man", "Yeah well I'm lucky too" , "I don't want to die - I don't want to die - I don't want to die..." and so on...

Windows blow in from mounted IEDs, friend experiences fade to black...

(wind storm, bumping tire and laboring engine sounds)

Dim awareness returns. The friend sees dark stormy skies overhead and with a jostle his field of visions jars to the face of a dead next door neighbor. Another bump dumps him off the back of the flatbed truck and the friend is left standing confused and dazed on a desolate dirt road in some nondescript desert.

Now that's copyright protection.  :-X
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

wexer9

fragger

You're a gem, mandru! That's really funny - and vivid ;D ;D ;D :-X

JRD

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

mmosu

Just now saw your reply to me earlier "regret" mandru.  Nice one, have to let my buddy know about it . . . and also get my disc back . . .

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Tags:
🡱 🡳