Playing modded FC2

Started by PZ, February 26, 2016, 10:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Just for kicks I started a new play through the other day and took the mission where special forces operators are in the southeast desert oasis.  This is the spot where you pass by a safe house and go through a cleft in the rock mountain to get to the oasis.

I'm using the silent AS50, full auto AR-16, and 6P9 that kills with a single shot (even to the body - gone are the days where you empty a clip into a merc and he keeps on coming)

I'm also able to high jump to get to places normally not accessible, so up on top of the rock mount I went.  On top looking directly down on the operators, I began picking them off one at a time, and they had no idea where I was - they never bothered looking up.

Lots of fun because the modded game is really a different experience.

nexor

I really think I must go to Africa  :-()

Art Blade

shoot Ned in the foot for me if you see him :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

My wife is having an outing with a friend today so I get to game for a while. Funny thing is that although I have several games I enjoy (none of which I have completed), I still gravitate toward Africa.

I need to find more time to play FO4, JC3, ArmA3, Watchdog, AC Syndicate, and others I am not even remembering.

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Don't you sometimes wish that you could stretch time out? Like be able to do five hours of gaming in five seconds.

PZ

Sure would solve my time issue!  ^-^

I played for about 6 hours while she was gone and managed to get myself to 27% completion as Marty. I'm just doing the main missions which is kind of fun because they differ when not doing the buddy missions.

I love wandering around sporting my favorite short range weapon, the 6P9, especially because a single bullet puts down the merc, but it is great fun to soften up an area with the long ranged AS-50  >:D >:D

Besides the modded weapons, the fact that they do not degrade means that I never need to go to the weapon dealer shop unless I wish to purchase something.  I have to admit that having to get fresh weapons with each mission was definitely a chore and became quite tedious.

Another breath of fresh air is that I can play without any kind of Internet connection. I typically unplug my router unless I deliberately want to go online.

OWGKID

Playing modded games are always fun  :-D
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳