Hacko's screenshot thread

Started by Hacko, May 01, 2009, 10:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hacko

Enjoy a Coke, and a bullet to the head.... ;D

Check out the merc enjoying a beverage between the two trees, it was his last.... ;D

[smg id=493]

Art Blade

Did you walk over after you shot him, took his bottle and asked "mind if I take a sip, son?"  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Quote from: Hacko on May 14, 2009, 10:32:57 AM
Enjoy a Coke, and a bullet to the head.... ;D

Check out the merc enjoying a beverage between the two trees, it was his last.... ;D

[smg id=493]

I would try shooting the can first to see his reaction... with the dart rifle it would be even funnier as they would never know where the shot came from  ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

retiredgord

JRD..excellent idea.  Since I've lost all but 2 buddies (just got Singh) and Michele...AHHH!!!, I need to have some fun somehow before going South. 
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

retiredgord, I wonder what you are up to. Wanna have some fun with Michele... ok... but with Quarbani too? Tsssss....  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

retiredgord

No Art...the fun I'm planning will definitely not be liked by Quarbanni.  His life WILL DEPEND ON IT.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Hacko

Here are a couple more screenies.

The 1st one is of a merc that was pulling on the starter cord like three or four times while trying to start the generator in front of him, I've never seen a merc do that.

[smg id=729]

The second pic is the office where all the Merc's get their cell phones at, kinda like the Sprint store for mercs... ;D

[smg id=730]

JRD

Great pics Hacko...
You should re-post them at the details gallery or on the thread (can't remember which) about idle mercs... what they do when not shooting at you.
These are great  :-X

spaceboy

Excellent pic of the merc.  It never ceases to amaze me what you'll find them doing.  This game has to have the most variety of things that the AI do.  Thanks for the pic.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Hacko

Typical Village People concert audience member. Nice suspenders with no shirt. LOL

[smg id=1115]

JRD

One thing is missing to be complete though... a Freddy Mercury-style mustache  ;D ;D

PZ

ROFL, I got a good laugh out of those lines - great!  :-X

fragger

;D ;D ;D

He probably hangs out at the Blue Oyster.

JRD

Quote from: fragger on August 04, 2009, 09:07:40 PM
;D ;D ;D

He probably hangs out at the Blue Oyster.

Excellent........  :-X :-X :-X

RedRaven

gotta stop reading these posts when playing, made me laugh so much on this one i got shot 3 times!!! blue oyster indeed :-X ;D :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

I went to youtube just to check the blue Oyster scenes....
huahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahua  ;D ;D ;D
... and the music
ta ta ra tatata

great laugh guys....

ninzza

Quote from: Hacko on June 05, 2009, 06:49:20 PM
Here are a couple more screenies.

The 1st one is of a merc that was pulling on the starter cord like three or four times while trying to start the generator in front of him, I've never seen a merc do that.

[smg id=729]

Very interesting screenshot, Hecko. I've never seen any merc doing this.  :-X

BTW, where is this place, Sepoko ?

Art Blade

PZ

Yep - on the southern end of the area - go out the opening in the fence to the right and an ATP is typically parked there for your convenience.  :-()

ninzza

I've just gone to Sepoko today to kill Greaves and Quiepo. I brought  one of my favorite weapons, AS50 and stayed on the rock to the west of the compound. I shot a guy near the yellow truck at north west, he's wounded and crying out for help. Then ... six guys came trying to carry him to safety but I shot all of them to death  >:D
This is the first time I saw 6 guys came to help their buddy.

fragger

He was probably carrying all the beer money :-()

Art Blade

PZ

^+-+ :-X good one, fragger!

ninzza

Tags:
🡱 🡳