All you'd like to know about Super Yachts

Started by Binnatics, January 07, 2016, 12:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I don't dare to even try to count how many cups of coffee I drank during my lifetime so far, however I do know that I drank something like 1,800+ cups of espresso during the last two years (for two years now I own a machine that brews espresso and counts the cups served) yet I still find a cup of coffee rather appealing. It tastes so damn good, even after all those years. :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

As an aside, I've had my Saeco machine for about 15 years, and at 2 cups ($3 each) per day for 350 days per year I have saved $31,500 in coffee.  I discount the price I pay for the beans I use because the fuel to get to the coffee shop more than offsets the price of the beans.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I bought a yacht today. Not because I must but because I can.  :-D
[smg id=8478 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 01"]
[smg id=8479 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 02"]
[smg id=8480 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 03"]
[smg id=8481 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 04"]
[smg id=8482 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 05"]
[smg id=8483 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 06"]
[smg id=8484 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 07"]
[smg id=8485 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 08"]

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

Binnatics

Nice indeed! :-X :)

By the way, looking at Nutshell 06... isn't that MY lovely bartender with a French accent working on your boat there? ????

:-() :-() :-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

Nice boat there, Mr. Moneybags :-D :-X 8) Love the name!

Art Blade

ta. :-D

Well, Binnatics, it's a clone of her. The one that you got, I mean. :-()

I changed the paint job for "just" $220,000. Now it's pristine white. And it is just so big..

[smg id=8486 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 09"]

The Lampadati Toro is a twin engine power boat that just comes with the yacht. If you buy it on its own, it costs $1.7M. The Helicopter costs $3.3M but it also comes with the yacht. And the dinghy rubber boat and some jet ski cluster.. the stuff you get along with the $8M Aquarius Yacht is worth some $5.5M if bought as stand-alone.
[smg id=8487 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 10"]

I had Halo check out the yacht. Guests on board of the Nutshell may use the hot tub or the bar or just sit down with the owner. :-D
[smg id=8488 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 11"]

Art Blade

If to you the yacht defence system appears to be a tad too bland, you may kick it up a notch or two by stationing VTOL aircraft on deck turning the yacht into a carrier.  :-D
[smg id=8497 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 12"]
[smg id=8498 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 13"]
[smg id=8499 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 14"]

PZ

Art Blade

PZ,
Spoiler
it was a joke. You cannot "station" it, you need to own and fly it yourself. The Hydra can be bought using the cell phone and there the internet option where you can find a homepage of a military vehicles sales and buy it for $3M. I got mine in the summer of last year.  ;) You launch it by entering the cockpit and hitting the gas pedal, so to speak. However, you need to be able to perform a precision landing on that helipad in order to get nice screenshots like the ones above :-()
[smg id=8510 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 15"]
[smg id=8511 type=preview align=center caption="hydra 2015-07-03"]

fragger

It looks like a Sea Harrier, but sleeker and with two tails.

PZ

Art Blade

Binnatics

I think you are right Fragger, this plane is based on the Brittish Aerospace Harrier II and has vertical take off and landing gear. You have to rotate the engines to change from hovering mode to jet mode. When in jet mode it flies like a fighter jet, like the in-game lasers. When in hovering mode, it can hang still in the air and shoot whatever comes close. It has homing rockets and a minigun with explosive rounds. It's one of the most powerful weapons in the game and the only 'fighter jet' that can be owned. Whenever you go to a public session in online, you will encounted ppl flying around in these bombing every unaware player that comes too close :-()

Art Blade

I decided to slap on some colour, yet another new paint job for my yacht Nutshell. It's called Mediterranean and worth a little less than $400k. So far I have spent more than half a million just on paint jobs. :-D
[smg id=8569 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 16"]

Binnatics

No wonder, imagine you have to paint that damn thing :angel:

Art Blade

in that case, I'd instantly take that job. I don't have a job that pays that well. I'd say, paint one yacht and take three years holiday non-stop. I'd be damned if I didn't take it :-D

Art Blade

a change of lights on my yacht (adding those illuminating stripes everywhere) costs some $600k but currently there is a 10% discount making it "only" $540k -- an offer I did not refuse.  :-D

[smg id=8571 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 17"]
[smg id=8572 type=preview align=center caption="nutshell 18"]

PZ

Art Blade

Binnatics

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳