Fallout 4 Screenshots

Started by Binnatics, November 19, 2015, 03:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Thanks, guys.

Yeah, that brahman is at the feeding trough just outside, between its mooing and the generator on the roof, the place is a bit noisy.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Indeed, D_B  :-X

Even though I'm playing the game, it is always nice to see what other OWG gamers experience +1

Binnatics

+1 from me too D_B! I was counting the balls on your pool table and concluded there are too many :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Dweller_Benthos

heh, I did take off all the extras, (balls that is - lol) and I there are still a few missing, need to search more shady billiard halls.
D_B

Art Blade

hehe, good one, taking off all the "extras" :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Extra balls? Doesn't sound like a problem to me.... hyuk hyuk
D_B

fragger

:laugh:

+1 from me too, Dweller :-X

Dweller_Benthos

[smg id=8428 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Fishin' buddies"]
"We was just fishing buddies...."

[smg id=8429 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Safe camping"]
"Ah, what a beautiful spot for a camp, right under this strong oak tree that has been standing here for over 100 years, I'm sure it would take a hurricane wind to knock it down."
".... Or maybe a nuclear detonation."
D_B

PZ

fragger

mandru

:-D

It's strange how the fishermen's catch lasted a lot better over the last 200 years (since all the fireworks) than the fishermen themselves.

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I wonder about things like that, are the fish there from some more recent activities? It seems that most of the skeletons placed around the game are supposed to be pre-war people who were caught in the blast, but some obviously are not from the positions they are in. Unless some weirdo went around arranging the skeletons into humorous poses sometime in the intervening years.
D_B

Binnatics

These pics and the thoguhts around it are really entertaining :) :-X

I think I could get lost in this game. Something to put on my wishlist :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Although I'm playing JC3 right now, FO4 is definitely on my games list to continue.  Funny story: my son almost likes online gaming exclusively.  A few weeks ago I told him all about my experiences in FO4, and he decided to give it a try.  He's now completely hooked, and tells me stories nearly each day.

There is so much to see and do - the game is really massive, and my boy says it reminds him of Skyrim

Art Blade

sounds like you're having a blast, PZ  :-X :)

fragger

Nice, PZ :-X Who says video games pull families apart? Here's proof of the opposite thing happening :)

Dweller_Benthos

[smg id=8461 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Wash hands"]
Brings a whole new meaning to "Employees must wash hands before returning to w@&k"

[smg id=8462 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="High score"]
Vault 75 was an experiment in selective breeding to create super soldiers from children. They have a fake town set up with a target range you can run through to get a timed score. I beat the best one there by almost half on the second try. So much for selective breeding.
D_B

Art Blade

mandru

D_B, if that bar of soap in the first picture is capable of causing that kind of damage you may have found one of the most powerful weapons in the game.  :o

All you got to do is figure out how to safely get it into a Deathclaw's or one of the larger super mutant's mouths!  :-D

From your info about the second picture have the "super soldiers from children" been exposed to the Forced Evolutionary Virus (FEV) that creates super mutants?  Or are they just born and raised killer kiddos?
- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

HAHA, yeah, not sure if the soap was the cause of the problem or not.

Vault 75 was an experiment in breeding, I don't think they used the virus there. From what I gathered from the various pieces of information around, the children would be raised in a way that was solely focused on military training and battle readiness. When they turned 18 they were judged for their abilities, and then "harvested" for genetic material, from which a new stronger, faster generation would be produced through IVF. Weaklings were culled, those with high enough intelligence but lower physical attributes were sometimes taken into the staff population, who mostly worked behind one way mirrors, observing the test subjects without being seen. As is usual with these vault experiments, it ended badly.
D_B

mandru

Thanks for the info on vault 75 D_B.  :-X

I was thinking on weaponizing the bar of soap and it occurred to me that the Junk Jet will launch items out of your inventory that are deemed as...  Well junk.  Though anything fired from that weapon all has the same potential damage whether it's a silver fork or a bowling ball.  :-(

And I've not seen a game play option that allow the bar of soap to be delivered as a suppository.  :-D
- mandru

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

haha, I have yet to use the junk jet, it's just sitting in a cabinet. I have so many "special" weapons that are really only useful in a very limited amount of situations that it's really not worth carrying them.
D_B

Dweller_Benthos

[smg id=8516 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Love?"]
Find love anywhere?

I'm not entirely sure what's going on here. It seems these two must have been placed long after the bombs dropped, as it doesn't seem these two were in that position during the war, as most of the other skeletons in the game are.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳