How to unlock all skills from start (DIY)

Started by OWGKID, July 26, 2015, 12:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

The Schwarzmod compilation includes all skills unlocked from start along with some other mods (which you probably don't want)  ;)

How to make all skills available from start by yourself:

In the "AbilityService" XMl, there are multiple text strings which shows what type of skill you unlock and when you can unlock it. Most of the file is in unintelligible hex format  :D :angry-new: However, there is a line called "<field hash="325FA8B9" type="BinHex">4349545F3031305F6D61696E00</field>" which determinates when the skill is unlocked. Converting it with a hex --> ASCII converter gives "CIT_010_main" (Citra's mission I guess)

Replace the BinHex values with 4A41535F3036305F6D61696E00 = "JAS_060_main" (probably the escape from Vaas' camp ????) or 4A41535F3038305F6D61696E00 = "JAS_080_main" (Tutorial mission with Dennis) to UNLOCK ALL SKILLS FROM START

There are also XP reward values for all takedowns, but they are in hex  :-\\

Want more XP for radio towers? Change the value in the line "<field name="UnlockRadioTower" type="Int32">500</field>" to whatever value you want  >:D

Recompile the "nomadobjecttemplates" with the tools, repack "common" and enjoy all skills from the start  >:D
LEGACY

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

LEGACY

mandru

Deeper than I'll ever get into a game's guts but +1 for your effort.  ^-^  :-X 
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

nexor

OWGKID

Thank you guys, it's awesome to play this game now  >:D :-D :-()
LEGACY

Knightmare

I did this one several months ago, but didn't post it here.  BTW, JAS_080_main is the one you want, as that unlocks them after the "Capture the Outpost" final tutorial mission.

Tags:
🡱 🡳