Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

hehehe, nice  :-D No, not generic in general as some of the stuff you did caused some of the one-liners. However, those one-liners were fetched from a pool and weren't individually generated. For instance, I had the same line about insane investments  :laugh:

You'll find the same report in your career overview on the social club menu.

And yes, I've got mine -- posted it a while back
here's the post as a quote - note the spoiler at the end
Quote from: Art Blade on April 29, 2015, 06:24:57 AM
The Shrink I never liked finally gave me a chance to do the right thing.
[smg id=7898 type=preview align=center caption="Dr Isiah Friedlander"]

end of therapy, in pictures

[smg id=7899 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 01"]
[smg id=7900 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 02"]
[smg id=7901 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 03"]
[smg id=7902 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 04"]
[smg id=7903 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 05"]
"wisely invests money -- in insane speculations?" Well.. if that is so, then what about "vindictive?" You, Isiah pal, you just had to say that, didn't you.. well then, I guess you had it coming. >:D
[smg id=7904 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 06"]

[smg id=7904 type=preview align=center caption="end of therapy 06"]

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Someone mentioned it somewhere; I real sociopath:

[smg id=8107]

:-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

LEGACY

Dweller_Benthos

Ah, nice, I haven't had the chance to kill the shrink yet, I will definitely off him when I get the chance.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: Art Blade on July 31, 2015, 09:33:53 AM
You'll find the same report in your career overview on the social club menu.

Can't find this. If I go to the stats page, there's a career option but only under online, and since I've done no online stuff, it's all empty.
D_B

Art Blade

you need a browser and will have to log in to the sociopa.. err, social club. There you'll find lots of stats and stuff about your single player game. Here you go.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/career/missions/psychiatric-report

lol Binnatics, nice score there :laugh: you too should kill the shrink, just to show off your versatility :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Ah OK, I was looking in game lol
D_B

Art Blade

Butterflies in this game? ??? Well, yes. ^-^
[smg id=8116 type=preview align=center caption="butterflies"]

OWGKID

Love the graphics in the game  :-D 8)
LEGACY

Stiku

Graphics are ok, but the texture quality is still the same as it was in 360/ps3, which is the same that PC was capable in the late 1970's  >:D

OWGKID

:-\\ The game is well optimized compared to GTA IV  ;) I believe Gamespot's Peter Brown said that in his review that GTA V PC "retains evidence of its last gen roots with simple geometry"
LEGACY

Binnatics

Just some random stuff going on, and some colourful shots:

Going to the beach (after robbing the bank :-D)
[smg id=8118]

Getting some cover
[smg id=8119]

Air Fight
[smg id=8120]

OWG will never die
[smg id=8121]

Water sports
[smg id=8122]

I finally found him; Mendoza!!!
[smg id=8123]

OWG rules the world
[smg id=8124]

Is that Nomad there, howling at the moon?
[smg id=8125]

Now what the f* is HE doing there?
[smg id=8126]

Cowgirl at a campfire... sort of
[smg id=8127]

Did you just buy wedding rings?
[smg id=8128]

Old cars drive bad
[smg id=8129]

PZ

Great pics, BinnZ!  :-X

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

very nice, Binnatics, also those one-liners :-() +1 :-X ^-^

Art Blade

[smg id=8130 type=preview align=center caption="we come in peace"]
[smg id=8131 type=preview align=center caption="happy"]
[smg id=8132 type=preview align=center caption="being funny"]

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

:laugh: :-X @ "We come in peace".

About "Being funny": You mean it's funny that you only fotographed my butt? :-D

Art Blade

oh. you noticed. :-D

Binnatics

Art Blade

[smg id=8133 type=preview align=center caption="sub bro"]

Stiku

SP that Sub is great for exploring the sea, but online its useless as a doorbell on a tree.

Dweller_Benthos

Why? Can't you go underwater while online?
D_B

Art Blade

yes, you can. Stiku is probably referring to the emptiness of the sea, there are no fish online. However, there is still some stuff.
[smg id=8134 type=preview align=center caption="go sub"]

Tags:
🡱 🡳