Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

Nice screenies. Good that you captured that Chaos Uzi created near the gass station. I described it, but didn't have a screeny :)
And I remember that funny landing with the boat. I remember also how I tried to get it back in the water with a grenade. No so successful :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Very nice image series, Stiku - +1 for making the story so visual  :-X

OWGKID

Nice boat driving skills  :laugh: :-X
LEGACY

OWGKID

LEGACY

Stiku

Did he also wrap hes dong around your waist  >:D

Usually they attach a green haired joker around you.

OWGKID

No, but it could be possible  :laugh: :-D >:D

Something you can do with your friends' character when they go offline   :laugh: >:D

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
LEGACY

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Art Blade

[smg id=8046 type=preview align=center caption="riding on a train 2"]
[smg id=8047 type=preview align=center caption="random number plate"]
[smg id=8048 type=preview align=center caption="faceplant"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

just to clarify: the number plate was on a randomly spawned car that I didn't own.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

OWGKID

LEGACY

OWGKID

Ranked up lvl 100 today so I painted my vehicles to celebrate that milestone :-()

edited so the pic shows rather than the URL /Art
LEGACY

Art Blade

nice one  :-X :)

by the way, if you want to know how to display a downsized pic rather than just the URL, for testing purposes either quote your own post or click "modify" in order to see the code -- then use the back button so you don't post it again. ;)

Binnatics

Congratulations GKID! And nice way to celebrate indeed. Btw, I think it's time to fill up all that empty space you got there >:D

Stiku

I got to level 200 and to celebrate that, I bought the Adder and Entity XF.
Actually I leveled over 30 lvls in the Independence day "double RP" days, and now I'm quite tired of doing anything else than just watch other people kill each other.

Art Blade

[smg id=8049 type=preview align=center caption="dodge this"]

Binnatics

I kept myself busy the last few days with this:
[smg id=8050]

And I did some Bike testing with Art. We found out, that besides the Chizu Hakuchou, there's another, even faster accelerating bike; the Akuma. And that the high speed of most bikes is the same. Just some have a significantly slower topspeed, like the Lectro, the Nemesis and the Sanchez. Well, these bikes have other specialties 8)
[smg id=8051]

[smg id=8052]

And we found out what happens if you try to run away from it all:
[smg id=8053]

And we smoked weed on the job:
[smg id=8054]

I even tried fishing:
[smg id=8055]

And of course; we celebrated independence day:
[smg id=8056]

I'd almost forget that I also have a real life to live.
Which means; I will go on holiday tomorrow and spend 2 weeks on the coast, bathing in sunshine and relaxation. Keep on having fun in LS guys, if only I imagined the rank you guys will reach during my absense :-D

See you soon :)
[smg id=8057]

PZ

Dang, this game is rich  :-X

OWGKID

Quote from: Art Blade on July 07, 2015, 09:10:33 AM
nice one  :-X :)

by the way, if you want to know how to display a downsized pic rather than just the URL, for testing purposes either quote your own post or click "modify" in order to see the code -- then use the back button so you don't post it again. ;)

Yeah I wondered how you guys managed to do that ;) ????
LEGACY

Stiku

And the first rule in logged in sites, is never to use back button.  :o
Use the site directory below the panel tab, which shows the current post, board etc etc.

Art Blade

nice pics, Binnatics :) Enjoy your holiday ^-^

GKID:  :-D

OWGKID

Happy holiday Binn  :-X :)
LEGACY

fragger

Have a great time Binn!

|-))

Art Blade

I've been going through cars and bikes like a hot knife through butter. Those are my most precious ones (I spent roughly 8 millions on those cars and respectively the full upgrades) but there are two more garages like this. I also spent some 5 millions on aircraft. Out of 32 millions that I have earned so far, I've spent 27 millions on vehicles alone. When I got fed up with some of my cars I sold them for half the money that went into them.. but what the hell. Was fun while it lasted, let's get a new one  :-() However, I think I've got most of what I wanted to possess.

Current "pride"  :)
[smg id=8061 type=preview align=center caption="cars 005"]

Tags:
🡱 🡳