Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

:-X :)

click to enlarge and read the message bottom left above the mini map. I had just bought the bike. :laugh:
[smg id=7984 type=preview align=center caption="bitch"]

Here again, painted and upgraded.
[smg id=7985 type=preview align=center caption="Shitzu Hakuchou bike"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I earned nearly 4.5 million dollars selling my own cars, meaning I spent about twice as much buying them. Those remaining are all maxed out in every possible aspect. The chrome on the bike alone costs nearly $40,000. The Zentorno (left, second from bottom) with all upgrades is worth about $1,000,000. The armoured car in the top left corner cost me around $750,000 (every time you change something, like colours, you have to pay anew) -- other players bought combat helicopters for less money than I threw out the window selling stuff :-D (only 50% refund when selling)

Here my current collection in one of my three garages. There's one more filled with another 10 vehicles, all maxed out.
[smg id=7986 type=preview align=center caption="one of my garages"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

This is whats left after spending few millions last weekend buying boats, cars and wasting money...

Spoiler
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

Who said crime doesn't pay  8-X

Dweller_Benthos

So I guess we post screenshots here since there's no dedicated screenshot topic?

Here's what Trevor thinks of your complaints about him landing a chopper on top of Mount Chiliad:

[smg id=7987 type=preview align=center]

Nice watch lol,
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

:-X :-D

Yep, I so desperately wanted one of those when I was a kid..

OWGKID

Love that draw distance  :o :-D
LEGACY

Stiku

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

:laugh: :-X

Great screenies, gents!

Art Blade

We were trying a stunt jump with a motorcycle when [redacted] managed to hit that pole while I was taking a screenie. :-D
[smg id=7988 type=preview align=center caption="Damn Traffic Lights"]

Binnatics

Excellent screencaps guys, keep it coming and we'll need a proper screenies topic indeed  ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

^-^

[smg id=7989 type=preview align=center caption="concentrated nuts"]
[smg id=7990 type=preview align=center caption="nice one"]

OWGKID

LEGACY

fragger

Oh, it's that kind of game, is it? 8-X :laugh:

PZ

Binnatics

:laugh:

Excellent after-action-pose you captured there :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

:-D

thanks. :)

Indeed, I knocked out the girl closest to me and the momentum caused her to headbutt the second girl and both fell over the way you see them.

Stiku

Quote from: fragger on June 10, 2015, 08:15:25 AM
Oh, it's that kind of game, is it? 8-X :laugh:

Nope, but some people may choose to play it that way.

BTW, changelog for yesterdays update( :o ) :
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/205705358

Dweller_Benthos

Yep, couldn't play last night because the update didn't let steam run the game. Had to wait until today at w@&k to grab the update, make a backup copy to my transfer drive, which I can bring home tonight. Looks good, there's a lot of new stuff, but most of it appears to be online or end game (you need to be seriously rich to get this stuff) so I won't see any of it soon or ever.
D_B

Art Blade

there's always a certain stock market topic for you to sort out that money problem of yours.  :-()

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I did a bit of stock trading last night, made some money, but not as much as I would have if I'd sold at the right time. Seems it always gets very volatile once I buy a stock, jumping up and down in large amounts, and barely ever getting above what I paid for it. Should have sold at 1.25% but got greedy and had to settle for 0.8% because I wanted to go to bed for real lol.
D_B

PZ

... or just live in the poor side of town like I do  :-()

Art Blade

:)

D_B, check the stock tips for graphs again. Best are those that don't look like a sawtooth and that down show a constant contraction. Try Fleeca, hotbeans, ecola.. I gave a few examples. Some companies are apparently just crap whenever you buy while others are most of the time useful.

Dweller_Benthos

That's what I do, Art, the graph will have a nice steady decline, and flatten out. Once it starts to tick up ever so slightly, I buy. It then goes all cattywampus and starts fluctuating wildly, but only if I buy. If I don't buy, it keeps a nice arc. It never has just gone up smoothly for me once I buy, and never levels off and starts back down again. I just have to guess which spike is the best one to sell on. Hotbeans (or is it Coolbeans?) is one of the ones I usually have the best luck on, and last night I actually made 7% which is the highest I've ever gotten.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳