Lets see...

Started by PZ, April 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Amazing-looking graphics, wow ??? :-X Pity about the crashing business though, Stiku... GKID's advice might be worth checking out? :)

OWGKID

I have used the features on games which I have moved from the SSD to HDD. Had to re-download 23.7 GB of Far Cry 4 once due to some files gone missing   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Stiku, you should definitely use the "Check file integrety" feature on Steam.
LEGACY

Art Blade

I've had no crash so far, having racked up like 45 hours already, I am really pleased to say.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on April 16, 2015, 10:28:32 AM
I've had no crash so far, having racked up like 45 hours already, I am really pleased to say.

When I first read this, my first thought was "dang, he's a good driver..."  ????

I've only been playing a few hours, but also, nothing strange with my setup.

Stiku

Well chaps, I got stalled after a mission called Blitz heist, damn game just crashes on that mission or the next one after that, also this is quite common for most gamers >:((

Rockstar forum : Crashing in singleplayer heist Blitz Play

Few AMD users, but mostly nvidia users.

PZ

Quote from: Stiku on April 16, 2015, 03:40:23 PM
Few AMD users, but mostly nvidia users.

Well, that's a bit of good news  :D

Stiku

4/5 dGPU(Discrete) users are nVidia users, might give a more perspective on this one.
All in the wording.

PZ

Indeed - all in how you look at things - reminds me of using statistics  >:D

Art Blade

[smg id=7812 type=preview align=center caption="good evening"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

[smg id=7814 type=preview align=center caption="good old China"]

fragger

:laugh:

Here we call that "Damaging the Doulton" :-()

Art Blade

:-D

Interesting to observe how depth of field kicks in, depending on what you're looking at.
First you see everything clear because the view is not focussed on anything specific and then, when it is focussed on the monitor (and the nearby stuff) everything else gets blurry. Nice :) It also happens when you aim at something nearby with a weapon.

[smg id=7815 type=preview align=center caption="depth of field A"]
[smg id=7816 type=preview align=center caption="depth of field B"]

PZ

I noticed that the other day when standing outside F's home looking across the street and then at the distant buildings.

That is a really cool feature and only one of the reasons for the large 65 gb install  :-()

Art Blade

[smg id=7818 type=preview align=center caption="poodle"]

Stiku

Art Blade

I too had fun with Michael's one-liners while "chatting up women"  :-D

Having made some money on the stock market (F has not yet earned money from any heists but he got the pre-order bonus of $500,000) I decided to pimp my ride a bit.

[smg id=7819 type=preview align=center caption="outside missions stock market"]
[smg id=7820 type=preview align=center caption="Franklyn selfie"]

Art Blade

Damn, just seen on the bank account that he's spelled with "i" rather than "y"  ???? OK, then..  ^-^

Stiku

Well, Just had a crash of the game, nothing new.
But after I got back in to the game, switched from Trevor to Michael, found Michael sitting on the couch watching TV
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

After this, walked into the kitchen, and huge BOOM and the monitor shakes abit, well I decided to go outside to see what's going on and found this next to the house:

Just another day in LS.

Art Blade

??? wowzers.. that's funky.

OWGKID

:laugh: "9/11 Would not bomb"
Jokes aside: Aircrafts can be seen in the skies similar to GTA IV and the game probably glitches their placements sometimes. I have never seen that before when I'm playing ???
LEGACY

PZ

???

I love open world games

Art Blade

[smg id=7855 type=preview align=center caption="Trevor unleashed"]
[smg id=7856 type=preview align=center caption="Trevor's toy"]
[smg id=7857 type=preview align=center caption="Miami Vice"]

Stiku

and this GTA V - Making an Entrance

Art Blade

[smg id=7858 type=preview align=center caption="home sweet home"]
[smg id=7859 type=preview align=center caption="white boy"]

PZ

lol @ making an entrance  :laugh:  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳