Just Cause 3

Started by PZ, April 12, 2015, 08:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Quote from: fragger on July 09, 2015, 06:24:25 AM
:-D :-D Hence the disclaimer :-()

PZ, can't figure that one out (don't tell me, I want to try and guess!) May I request a clue please -  which syllable was the emphasis on?

Emphasis on the second syllable  :)

Funny thing was that it appeared that most of the class were looking at one another in puzzlement as to what she meant, but no one was brave enough to raise a hand.  We stumbled through the lecture until she displayed an image and then we immediately understood.

fragger

Art Blade

skeletal.. my guess, too

hehe fragger and I were at it at the same time but he beat me to it  :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

PZ

You guys got it!  :-()

fragger

It was a big guess on my part because I've always pronounced it "SKEL-et-al", with stress on the first syllable. So does everyone else I know - dunno how that lady came up with skelEEtal ????

Art Blade

agree. When I first read it, I thought of skeletal and, as a non-native speaker, I researched it but couldn't find anything else.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: fragger on July 15, 2015, 12:02:33 AM
... dunno how that lady came up with skelEEtal ????

:knockout

PZ

Here's a 5-minute YouTube with game play footage.  This one is scheduled to release in December, less than a month after Fallout 4.  It's a good thing we're heading in to winter when it is not so much fun outside - allows me to game a bit  :-()

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D959AUDL6ho

Art Blade

I certainly hope that you'll find a bit more time for gaming than you have so far  :-X :-()

PZ

lol, it can't be any worse!  Likely, I've games a total of less than a couple of hours during the past 4 months

Art Blade

that's not enough.  :)

Since April of this year, I spent over 1,800 hours on GTAV alone 8-X :-()

PZ

Art Blade

is that so :-()

I just try to enjoy my spare time as best as I possibly can. :-D

PZ

Yes, indeed.  I plan on retiring in less than a year, and I will definitely have gaming as a top priority  :-()

Stiku

Sounds good in theory, but there are so many other things that you can spend your time on.
Like me, almost 120 hours clocked on my boats engine this year alone, usually its around 40-50 hours only.  >:D

PZ

One thing I have learned in my relatively pathetic life is that no matter what you plan, the ultimate outcome is different than what you expect.

Art Blade

which means, congrats on another couple of years at w@&k. :-()

PZ

:laugh:

No, I'm counting down the days  :-()

Art Blade

alright.. let's hope then that they'll let you go when you want to :-()

PZ

PZ

PZ

Can't wait for this one! The only problem for me is that it appears to be only available as a digital download  :'(

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

fragger

Man, that looks nice! And big!

Pity about that download-only biz though ::)

PZ

Yeah, I'll likely need to employ D_B's technique of downloading the game using another hardware resource because I suspect that I will give in to temptation.  Besides, winter is just around the corner and I'll have time to game a bit.

Tags:
🡱 🡳