lamenting non-PS3 owners

Started by JRD, April 24, 2009, 08:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceboy

I better be seeing some good posts from you driving nuts on the FUEL board come 5/26!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Fiach

Quote from: Art Blade on May 04, 2009, 11:15:19 AM
I thought it was halo3, maybe you're right and it is halo2. it is a legally purchased game (I buy all my stuff).

Those pics are really impressive... did you hand-paint any (or all) of these? Then you're really good :)
NO lol :)

There is an auction house in the game that you can use if connected to xbox live, you buy them from the artists with race winnings, mostly if they know you they give them to you for free or the base cost of the car. They make so much money, they just paint for pleasure, making limited runs of maybe 10 or 15 for friends then move on to another design.

But the paint shop is darn hard, those pictures are made with a similar programme as MS Paint, so its quite primitive, with the kind of tools you have to use.
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Fiach

Quote from: spaceboy on May 04, 2009, 11:36:20 AM
I better be seeing some good posts from you driving nuts on the FUEL board come 5/26!

man I will probably still be playing FC2!  :-[ :P
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

Quote from: spaceboy on May 04, 2009, 11:36:20 AMdriving nuts

hold it. 1) piloting boars, 2) driving horses... they all move indeed. but driving nuts? This starts to roll over the top now  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

hahahaha!  Waaaay over the top!!!   :-X

FC2 rules!!

Art Blade

Quote from: Fiach on May 04, 2009, 11:47:47 AMman I will probably still be playing FC2!  :-[ :P

That's the spirit! Yeah! FC2 forever! ;D I'm sure I'll keep it on my HD and occasionally pay the mercs a memorable visit, while dashing away on fuel  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳