ArmA III; Cheats

Started by Binnatics, December 21, 2014, 02:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

Who would have ever thought that Binnatics would launch a topic about cheating?  ??? Not me, but here it is ^-^

I had to cheat my way on to the next mission, because somehow I ran into a glitch. When you finish the first episode by completing the last mission; tipping point, you have to embark a boat. Somehow, it happens quite often that you 'embark boat' icon doesn't appear, so you can't bloody enter it. I've tried it a dosen times before checking for a solution online. I already sweeped the menus for a clue, thought I might have overlooked an option, but no solution was found. I quickly found several topics about the problem, and it has been reported mltiple times in the feedback tracker already. It's a persistent issue though. The only workable solution to advance that I found was; play the entire mission again and hope it doesn't glitch again or, cheat yourself to the mission end. Well, the choice was simple. I chose to cheat 8)

So if you are in that same situation or in another mission that's for one another reason completable (or maybe just simply too hard or damn annoying) do the following:
Hold 'left-shift' and press 'num -' (top rightmost button on your keyboard). This will open an invisible text-box, in which you add 'endmission'. Done. The mission is over. You will not get the mission results screen, but at least you complete the mission and are able to advance. It even helped me unlock the achievement called "Tactical Withdrawal" which you get for completing the first episode. 8)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Thanks Binn!  I'm a cheater kind of gamer  >:D

JRD

Nice tip if you stuck over a glitch!  :-X

I had that no showing icon thing a couple times but I figured it wasn't a glitch (ar least in my case) but actually it happened because as I hit F12 to get screenshots I also enable one menu or function  in the game (they were not kidding when they said you use ALL your keys) so my cursos is stuck to the functionality enabled by F12 can't remember what it is) so I have to quit that menu or function first and then I get my icon back.  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Binnatics

Yep, I know, that happens to me as well. But the thing I mentioned is really a glitch. Can't be overun by anything, except the cheat.  :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳