First impressions

Started by fragger, November 18, 2014, 01:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

I haven't looked yet, too busy changing and installing better irrigation system at home before the summer rains starting

PZ

Off topic: it still delights me to read that our friends in the southern hemisphere are preparing for summer as I am outside buttoning up for the snow.  We truly are lucky to be able to communicate with one another so easily due to Internet technology.  :-X

Art Blade

:)

hahaha, in my mind the following line just formed: "f@#k pen pals, we've got the net." :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

nexor

Can you imagine us chatting and posting video clips, pics and screenshots on the pen pal system  :-D

Dweller_Benthos

Let's party like it's 1879! (Or whenever mailing letters to everyone you knew was the way to communicate, probably just before telegraph was invented. But then, imagine trying to send a screenshot in Morse code!)
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

if you combined all the dots correctly drawing lines between them, you'd end up with a pic!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Heh, Morse code is ones and zeros.  A variation of how things are stored on my hard drive.  ;)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

except the in- and output speed is a tad faster on your hard drive  :-D

TheStranger

Quote from: PZ on October 14, 2015, 08:26:06 AM
Off topic: it still delights me to read that our friends in the southern hemisphere are preparing for summer as I am outside buttoning up for the snow.  We truly are lucky to be able to communicate with one another so easily due to Internet technology.  :-X

Hehe I thought the same :D

Art Blade

Quote from: TheStranger on October 17, 2015, 04:21:17 AM:D

Oops? Looks as if posted after manually typing " : D " in order to get a " :-D "and then leaving without having checked the own post.  :D :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳