Is this a good gaming rig?

Started by PZ, November 14, 2014, 10:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Thanks very much for all the feedback, guys - you've given me much to think about  :-X

I really appreciate the time and trouble you took to research the components, Stiku +1  :-X

If anyone comes across a better unit in approximately the same price range, please let me know.  This unit was about $1600 on black Friday, which sounds like it was a good deal.  Maybe again after Christmas.

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on December 19, 2014, 09:48:37 PM
I really appreciate the time and trouble you took to research the components, Stiku +1  :-X

same here, +1 :-X :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

PZ, if I can run ArmA3 with HIGH settings, very nice graphics and light effects with a good FPS, you will be able to run it on the highest settings with all maxed out and smoth as silk gameplay.

(I bet this is exactly what you were hoping to read here  :-() )
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Yes, indeed, JRD, but I am also hoping to one day play with FC4 and AC5, although I am an idiot to think that I won't have any problems  8-X

Binnatics

Quote from: PZ on December 20, 2014, 11:57:44 AM
Yes, indeed, JRD, but I am also hoping to one day play with FC4 and AC5, although I am an idiot to think that I won't have any problems  8-X

That's what we all think; that makes us PC gamers :-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳