ACU Screenshots

Started by Art Blade, November 12, 2014, 04:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

[smg id=7378 type=preview align=center caption="le marquis de Sade"]
[smg id=7379 type=preview align=center caption="moody view 9"]

And for JRD :)

[smg id=7380 type=preview align=center caption="Notre Dame 002"]
[smg id=7381 type=preview align=center caption="Notre Dame 003"]
[smg id=7382 type=preview align=center caption="Notre Dame 004"]
[smg id=7383 type=preview align=center caption="Notre Dame 005"]
[smg id=7384 type=preview align=center caption="Notre Dame 006"]
[smg id=7385 type=preview align=center caption="Notre Dame 007"]
[smg id=7386 type=preview align=center caption="Notre Dame 008"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I remember seeing the Marquis last night when I was in sequence 5 (I think).  His clothing always looked a bit dirty  :-()

This really is a massive map - and that you don't feel so hemmed in is a huge plus.  You can nearly always find some kind of alley or pathway through a building to get to the other side.

Art Blade

Yep, it's great.

By the way, I think you missed the Notre Dame pics which I was editing in..

PZ

Stunning, just stunning  :-X

Art Blade

[smg id=7403 type=preview align=center caption="done"]
[smg id=7404 type=preview align=center caption="yes I am"]

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

:-D

Actually I reverted to a prior savegame (backup) because I think that sword of Eden looks like Tron meets la Révolution

[smg id=7405 type=preview align=center caption="glows in the dark"]

PZ

Binnatics

Wonder what you will pick up next :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Having finished the main mission, I'm currently walking around and I am randomly taking on random side missions. I have no idea, really  :-D

Binnatics

what about the unlockable new playthroughs? ????

JRD

I like games that allow you to start over and carry all perks, upgrades, weapons, gadgets and whatnot from your previous playthrough. Borderlands and batman comes to mind.

Obviously, the game also levels up and enemies are tougher to make things even.  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Binnatics, I have no idea yet. Stiku checked, they appear to be DLC. A few should be accessible for me while others are likely to be for later (they should be included in the season pass which is part of my deal). As to how can I get to play them, that's what I don't know. Maybe I need to be online with u-play but that doesn't w@&k due to the bug that still needs to be fixed.

JRD, this game doesn't have any difficulty options. You either play it smart or you f@#k up and restart from the last checkpoint :-D There are, however, enemies that range from one to five diamonds of toughness, they have health bars and those diamonds on top so you can see it when fighting them. Apart from that, there are I think five different classes of enemies, too, that define the combat level. A simple soldier, a brute, a seeker, a captain.. you know, that type of thing. So you may encounter groups of enemies that may be composed of any number of those combat levels which results in interesting fights and there are those different parts of Paris that at the time resemble different overall toughness areas. So when you walk across the city, you'll experience almost peaceful streets and around the corner the calamities start to erupt right into your face.. the missions take place in different parts of the city so in total you come across a wide variety of different enemies. Not a bad concept.

But.. I started the game with one priority: Get as much money as possible as soon as possible. Like that, I was able to buy the most expensive gear I had access to, quite early, and kept levelling up as soon as I could afford it (there are more than one currencies in the game needed for good gear, some comes from combat experience.. the more you fight, the more you collect, the sooner you can afford the big stuff that also costs "real" money). Geared up as I am, I am next to invincible during normal encounters but if I don't pay attention and get into several groups of say 20 enemies and on top have snipers on me (oh, some "foot soldiers" just stand back a bit and shoot you with a pistol) then I am screwed if I stay. All I can do then is RUUUUuuuun and lose them :-()

Stiku

Some SS.
Spoiler
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

Binnatics

Yep! I like the concept of realizing real environment in games. The first time I ever experienced that, was in Midnight Club 2. They reproduced LA, Paris and Tokyo. Especially Paris was cool to ride through, since I know the city in real life.
Actually, I think it makes this game more special. :)

fragger

Really nice idea, whoever did that 8)

Art Blade

Art Blade

All my equipped gear is "legendary" hence the golden diamonds next to my name.  :-() I have different loadouts and combinations of those. Here you see what is kind of my tank loadout.. incredible amounts of health and loads of ammo. Recommended for coop.. as those guys tend to find themselves some trouble they can't talk their way out of anymore. :-()

[smg id=7419 type=preview align=center caption="gearing up 06"]

Binnatics

Are you wearing sunglasses there ????

PZ

JRD

Ray Ban by Leonardo DaVinci... passed through generations of Assassins!  :cool

:laugh:   :-X

Art Blade

Yep, RayBan Avi.. err, Assassinators. :-()

The same sunglasses I wore a couple of posts back, those without glasses, just sun. Shades without shade.

Spoiler
[smg id=7370 type=preview align=center]

JRD

Tags:
🡱 🡳