ACU Screenshots

Started by Art Blade, November 12, 2014, 04:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

thank you :) I think you can form the same one because you're on PS4 it won't interfere. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I've now completed all missions, renovations and bought all (so far) available club houses. "Café Théâtre complet"  :-()

Which means.. holy crap! 10,000 livres every 20 minutes.. ??? Now I have more than one hour time before I have to empty the chest, else I'd throw money out the window.  :-D

[smg id=7328 type=preview align=center caption="Café Théâtre complet"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Wow, all missions are done!  ???

Art Blade

Hehe yes.. the 5-diamond one was "funny"  :-()

Regarding the theatre: I made a mistake about "so far" as I thought the last club house might be a reward of sorts, to be unlocked later or some such but it was not visible on the map only due to the fact that I hadn't done those viewpoints that were in restricted areas. When I started doing viewpoints, I was equipped with poor gear and health so the guards caught me and finished me off.. I decided to leave that for later.. which was now. And this time I finished off the guards  >:D

[smg id=7329 type=preview align=center caption="Café Théâtre tout complet"]

Here you can see that there is changing weather, rainy in the foreground and sunny in the background. Clouds and open sky.. really cool  :)

[smg id=7330 type=preview align=center caption="moody view 3"]
[smg id=7331 type=preview align=center caption="moody view 4"]

PZ

fragger

Indeed, that looks tremendous :-X

Is that the Bastille in the foreground in pic #2?

Art Blade

fragger, yes, it is  :) :-X

And here's a "heads up" for you :-()

[smg id=7332 type=preview align=center caption="heads up"]

JRD

The pictures keep getting better and better. The map is truly amazing!  :-X

What historical characters are there for you to interact with? Robespierre? Danton?
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

"interact" as in decapitate? >:D
[smg id=7333 type=preview align=center caption="more heads up"]

I don't know, quite a few.. there is Napoléon Bonaparte for instance.  :)

Upgrading.. now that I keep getting a lot of money from the Café Théâtre, here a legendary (highest stats) coat for 140,000 livres..
[smg id=7334 type=preview align=center caption="gearing up 02"]

PZ

Great pics, AB!  I've not seen anything like that yet  :-X

Art Blade

maybe that's why it keeps fatally crashing now. I've stopped playing until a new patch is out. See the bug topic

fragger

Art Blade

:-()

OK.. I'm back in the game as I found a backup that has worked so far. Had to go quite a bit back and therefore lost progression but.. better than a corrupt savegame and a completely lost career.

[smg id=7335 type=preview align=center caption="moody view 5"]
[smg id=7336 type=preview align=center caption="moody view 6"]

Art Blade

Alright, got my best gear. Not the same as before the crash but still. :)
[smg id=7337 type=preview align=center caption="gearing up 03"]

PZ

Beautiful screen shots, AB!

It is too bad that you have game crashing looming over your head the entire time you play.  I hope Ubi gets things sorted for the PC soon.  Thankfully for me, the console version does not appear to have the same degree of issue, at least for me

Art Blade

I'll have to go through ALL of the above again now because the crash reappeared with whatever backup I tried, so I started anew, as you suggested. So far, not a single crash.

Binnatics

Checking the screenshots really makes me curious. I mean I'm actually quite jealous when I read up about you guys exploring this great world. Looking forward to more screenies, and hope for the best concerning the savegame bug.  ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

thanks, and will do :)

What I like is that for the first time in a video game nostrils and an open mouth are not white inside, as a lack of shadows or some such, they actually got it right :-X

And again, starting anew..
[smg id=7338 type=preview align=center caption="and again"]

Stiku

The sheer amount of NPC's in the game is astonishing
Spoiler

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

It is an astounding game when it works properly

Art Blade

absolutely :) This game has the potential of becoming my favourite game IF they fix the bugs. I'd like to invite a friend into my gameworld, which is possible, and walk around together while in a voice chat.

Well, not back to the roots, I was able to continue a savegame that previously crashed the game while I had u-play "online" but now, playing offline, it works again.

Some screenies.

Get THAT sword, it is devastating!! 125,000 livres and you're a made sword fighter.
[smg id=7339 type=preview align=center caption="gearing up 04"]
Nice weather change
[smg id=7340 type=preview align=center caption="compare cloudy"]
[smg id=7341 type=preview align=center caption="compare sunny"]
And another view down into Paris
[smg id=7342 type=preview align=center caption="moody view 7"]

PZ

Absolutely - it is much fun with a friend.  The PS4 comes with a mic/ear bud that plugs right into the controller for essentially wireless transmission of voice between the controller and console.  So far, the voice has been perfect, even with multiple users in your game - feels like a conversation in person with no lag, break up, etc.

Your screen shots are beautiful  :-X

Art Blade

Here my newest toy, a hood. Look at the stats.. I can see farther, for longer and use it a lot quicker again. I can basically walk around with eagle view almost nonstop now and see across half a palace. :-()
[smg id=7343 type=preview align=center caption="gearing up 05"]

And I came by those guys carrying a (likely dead) guy around in the open. ??? Well.. vive la trance :-D
[smg id=7344 type=preview align=center caption="body carrier"]

PZ

Cool specifications - your outfit looks like a Maine lobster fisherman  :angel:

Art Blade

you're too kind, PZ. I think it looks s#!t.  :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳