ACU Screenshots

Started by Art Blade, November 12, 2014, 04:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Dang, that's too bad - I forgot about the platform incompatibilities.

Not that interested in forming a group of people I don't know - the game is just not that interesting anymore  :-\\

Art Blade

your son and yourself.. two good people.. are enough. My club is 25 people I don't know and who don't participate in the competition. I just allow everyone in who wants in. The coop partner who plays with me in those competitions is someone I met in coop during my last days of AC:BF who had a similar gaming style. We just teamed up in ACU for the first time and recently started to play competitively, with success. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Might w@&k - will keep it in mind.  Thanks for the info  :-X

Art Blade

always welcome, my friend  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Ahh... one minute to victory.. :-()
[smg id=7697 type=preview align=center caption="coop 010"]

Currently working on the next win for the next promotion to Tier: Gold, Division: I  :)
[smg id=7698 type=preview align=center caption="coop 011"]

The two of us (BlackHalo to the right, me on the left hand side) having fun posing in weird clothes :-D
[smg id=7699 type=preview align=center caption="coop 012"]

Another UBI-Fckup -- I can't even get the prize for the first place. It's not unlocking >:(( It's a bug some players suffer from which means: you can only use those weapons you PURCHASED BEFORE THE LAST PATCH. Any new weapon or any weapon you want to / have to buy, will not be visible for coop partners and once you want to re-equip those, you'll have to PAY AGAIN for them. And this prize was supposed to be free (as you can see, paid for by UBI using Helix credits) but it just stays that way with that "pending" error message. >:(( At least BlackHalo can use it as can be seen in the screenshot above.
[smg id=7700 type=preview align=center caption="Schiavona not unlocking"]

PZ

nice pics, AB  :-X

Too bad about Ubi's latest cheat on gamers.  :D

Art Blade

fragger

Ubi does it again ::) But well done, you guys :-X

Art Blade

thanks, fragger :) We're on our way to bag our 3rd win in a row and about to hit Gold Division I :)

Here's something I've captured after finishing some coop missions with BlackHalo.

Myself.. diving from a nearby tower.
[smg id=7713 type=preview align=center caption="coop 013"]
BlackHalo, going in with style.  :-D
[smg id=7714 type=preview align=center caption="coop 014"]
And then BlackHalo tried the tower, too.
[smg id=7715 type=preview align=center caption="coop 015"]
[smg id=7716 type=preview align=center caption="coop 016"]
[smg id=7717 type=preview align=center caption="coop 017"]

PZ

Congratz, AB, you guys are certainly on a roll  :-X

Art Blade

Cheers, PZ :) Now Gold I, it's going to be tough.

[smg id=7719 type=preview align=center caption="coop 018"]

PZ

Best of luck, my friend  ;)

Art Blade

very kind of you, thanks :)

This time the prize for winning the prior competition wasn't a weapon so I can actually use it. Nice stats when upgraded (which I did after taking that pic)  :)

[smg id=7720 type=preview align=center caption="coop 019"]

Art Blade

At first we didn't want to compete, we were just playing casually. But when those guys (other club) who had been with us from the beginning (same bracket, same tier) won Bronze I and then Silver II and after that Silver I (another club finished 2nd) we were left behind and had to repeat Silver I so we then decided to actually compete. We finished those competitions (each one lasts one week) as follows

Bronze I, 2nd
Silver II, 2nd
Silver I, 3rd
Silver I, 1st
Gold III, 1st
Gold II, 1st
Gold I, 1st

Basically when we made up our minds and went for it, we went through the competition like a hot knife through butter, undefeated.  :)

About to win..
[smg id=7727 type=preview align=center caption="coop 020"]
Victory!
[smg id=7728 type=preview align=center caption="coop 021"]
The last and latest prize
[smg id=7729 type=preview align=center caption="coop 022"]
Club mate BlackHalo and I, we've done it. :-X
[smg id=7730 type=preview align=center caption="coop 023"]

PZ

Binnatics

Well done!!!  :) :-X +1 for your dedication and a +1 to your coop partner whenever you talk 'm into joining :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

thanks guys :)

By the way, we decided to stop competing as hard as we did. Just some casual gaming, if that causes us to rack up a couple hundred thousand points, why not, but we're not meaning to win forever. It just takes too much time and eventually the fun out of the game.

Right now, we're enjoying ourselves and keep messing up public coop missions  :-D

[smg id=7731 type=preview align=center caption="coop 024"]

Binnatics

Will you lose your gold rank if you stop competing?
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

No, not my rank with those golden diamonds. I'll stay a Legend  :-D But the club will.
Spoiler

Binnatics

Ah I see. So when you don't participate tour club will automatically score the lowest, making it move down one division. That's a fair deal. Only competing clubs will show in the higher regions, nice :) :-X

fragger

Congrats to you and BlackHalo Art, well done :-X :) +1

Art Blade

ta mate  :)

Actually, we're currently leading again.  :laugh:

Binnatics

Winning is addictive, isn't it :-D :-X

Art Blade

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on January 21, 2015, 08:33:02 PMDo I read that correctly, 27 members?

Well, we had been at 35 members max. However, after the latest patch5, I have now actually been able to see for the first time who is on that member list and checked what their stats were. I decided to thin that list out a bit. A good pruning for the win :-()

[smg id=7735 type=preview align=center caption="coop 025"]

Tags:
🡱 🡳